77

Jiang You had no intention of participating. She just thought the competition was interesting and came to take a look.

But she clearly saw that after the robot team was provoked one after another by the opponent, everyone became depressed.

How can a group of gentle people be the match for those people.

She continued: "No matter whether you strengthen the arms or add bayonets to the fingers, you can't defeat the opponent." The

robot team's ears instantly drooped.

"The idea should be on how to fight."

The robot team all looked at Jiang You, not understanding, "What do you mean?"

Jiang You continued: "When two people fight, the weapons of both sides are important, but what is more important than these is How to find the key to the battle is to find the opponent's weaknesses."

The robot team tried to answer: "Then let's analyze their weaknesses and focus on them?" "

But they will change the robots, and the next game may not be like this. ."

Jiang You replied: "No."

She asked: "Have you ever had a fight?"

Everyone shook their heads in unison.

Not to mention fighting, there was no quarrel.

Jiang You: ...

she continued: "A real battle is not about stacking parameters. Blindly enhancing weapons and defense will definitely lead to an imbalance on the other side. And your battle this time does not have heavy-duty thermal weapons. In this kind of battle, Under such circumstances, it is crucial to discover the opponent's weaknesses."

Jiang You is very experienced in this area. She once could kill all the opponent's weapons with a dagger.

Everyone's eyes flickered, staring at Jiang You.

That makes sense, please tell me more!

"In order to have stronger attack power, the cheetah robot's upper body is designed to be very heavy, but for flexibility, the lower body is relatively light. This leads to a fatal problem." The robot team immediately responded: "Balance!" Jiang You

:

" Yes."

Qin Ye frowned: "But judging from the previous battles, its balance is maintained very well."

Jiang You: "That's right, but the premise that it maintains its balance well is that no one attacks his balance. "

This competition is about robots. Even the AI ​​is an algorithm implanted by you. The robot cannot think independently. All its strategies are set by you." "And your settings have

no tactics."

Qin Ye The others suddenly became enlightened.

Yes, Jiang You is right to the point.

They are indeed trying to make the robots stronger at the parameter level, but they have forgotten that the essence of this game is a battle.

But they never fought.

And how to design this tactic?

Qin Ye continued the discussion: "But how can this balance be destroyed? If we only analyze it based on the previous games, it will be useless if cheetah changes the structure of the robot later." After going around and around, we come back to

this issue, that is, the robot can be changed. , I don’t know what it will be like until the day of the game.

Jiang You took a look at this group of people and felt that they had never fought before.