10

The old fans of Extreme 100 sat slumped in front of the screen, looking at Jiangyou happily picking fruits on the screen.

Is this a travel show? Or a children's show?

They took another look at the other live broadcast rooms. The strong men were rummaging around with their eyebrows raised, and the atmosphere was extremely tense.

Well, yes, I didn’t go to the wrong program, but what’s going on with Jiang You’s live broadcast room!

It’s okay if Jiang You doesn’t take the game seriously. Can you please take care of this live barrage?

I saw barrages from other live broadcast rooms:

[Fuck, I was scared to death. Was it a snake just now? ]

[Wang Wencheng speeds up! ]

And Jiang You's live broadcast room is like this:

[Ahhhh, baby is so cute. ]

[Does your daughter like this fruit? Mom will buy it for you! ]

[Woooooooh, this look is so stunning! ]

[Screenshot! Crazy screenshots! 】

This TM shouldn’t be the ultimate 100 barrage!

The key is that although these people have no hope of life, they still stare at this place and don't want to leave at all.

There's no way, why would Jiang You be so casual? She is currently the number one.

This is unreasonable!

Jiang You picked a large handful of fruits, put them all into the big pocket on the front of her sweater, weighed them with her hands, and said with satisfaction: "That's enough!"

But at this moment, the style of the barrage changed again.

[This sweatshirt is great, the front pockets even have zippers! ]

[This sweater is really nice. Does anyone have a link? ]

[Please link +1]

[Sisters, I found it! I posted the link in the comment area, and you can find me by searching for "Jiang You is so cute"! And these clothes are available for both men and women, so pretty! 】

A bunch of thanks instantly appeared on the barrage.

And those old fans who were sitting slumped, looking at such a cheerful barrage, set their eyes on Jiang You.

Jiang You looks really good in this sweatshirt.

Are there models for men and women?

How about going and taking a look?

So, a bunch of people secretly opened the comment area and carefully searched for "Jiang You is so cute."

Then he successfully made this comment a trending topic, and other viewers in the live broadcast room were shocked when they saw it.

Hey - he actually complimented the contestants on how cute they were and even said "Yeah", how could Extreme 100 have such perverted viewers? They must all be new fans!

And those old fans who place orders secretly: ...as long as I don’t tell anyone, no one will know I bought it!

More and more players are entering the second division through the rock climbing wall, and gradually players are meeting each other. But on the first day, everyone was more restrained and no flag grabbing occurred.

But the atmosphere is getting more and more tense.

After all, there will only be fewer and fewer flags.