16

Just when everyone was shocked, Jiang You added excitedly: "You hang down from above and face the guest directly. When the guest is too scared to walk, slowly open your mouth and smile, There is blood oozing from the mouth."

Jiang You's unusually serious look infected everyone inexplicably.

Everyone's thoughts followed her inexplicably, and they imagined the scene.

Depend on! It’s so permeable!

The female ghost became energetic instantly! She hasn't won the "Most Scary Golden Ghost Award" for three consecutive years. So that's the problem!

She immediately took out her mobile phone from the white ghost clothes, put her hands on her hips and called the administrator: "Hey, I want to make it more difficult and hang from the top!" Netizen: -

Poof! Hahaha, a ghost took out his mobile phone from his clothes. This is so funny!

[It suddenly turned into a comedy. 】

The female ghost was excited to test a new scary plan. The administrator of the haunted house also equipped her with professional equipment, and she was waiting for the next person to come in.

The next person, half of his face was swollen, sneaking up to the haunted house.

He frowned.

How dare Jiang You enter the haunted house?

Even if you are 1.9 meters tall and can kill a cow with one punch, you will still be afraid of the haunted house.

Unfortunately, Li Sheng has been afraid of this thing since he was a child.

He looked up, hesitated for a moment, and then suddenly laughed.

If Jiang You's name tag was torn off in this environment, how would she behave? Fainted?

For that moment, a mere haunted house was nothing.

Li Sheng opened the door and walked in.

Netizens who have been waiting at this moment are excited.

[Hahaha, it’s coming, it’s coming! ]

[Oh my god, it’s so cool to switch to a whole person’s perspective! ]

Li Sheng slowly entered the corridor. The corridor was too dark. Not only was it dark, it was also quiet. It was so quiet that he felt a little panicked.

What about Jiangyou? He hesitated for a while, where was Jiang You?

With his heart in his throat, he walked forward softly.

No, it's okay. They are mainly competitions between players. These tasks are not important. Ken, they will definitely not be scary.

He tried to comfort himself, but at this time, the barrage began to count down.

【Hurry, hurry! Count down to five! 】

【Five! 】

Li Sheng took a cautious step.

【Four! 】

Li Sheng looked around and took a step.

【three! 】

Li Sheng held his breath and wanted to speed up.

【two! 】

Li Shengxiang has been quiet for so long. Could it be that the ghost didn't notice him?

【one! ]

Suddenly, a female ghost in white suddenly fell from the sky, hanging upside down and facing Li Sheng's face.