31

Under everyone's surprised gazes, Jiang You didn't look embarrassed at all. She naturally placed the five saplings in a corner, patted the soil on her hands, and went to the dressing room calmly.

His natural expression made everyone wonder if he was too ignorant.

As if a female star carrying a tree on her back is not something to be shocked about.

It took the director a long time to recover. He thought about Jiang You's appearance just now, then turned to look at the technologically-rich studio, and his brows furrowed even deeper.

Very good, Jiang You is further away from the image he needs.

However, after Jiang You changed clothes and came out, the director took a deep breath.

So handsome.

Her face always makes people think she is petite, but she is actually quite tall. At this time, she was wearing a white shirt, suit pants, a black vest, and a black tie hanging loosely around her neck. She looked noble and handsome, even more beautiful than their game model.

What a surprise.

The director immediately ran to the camera, eager to shoot.

He has never photographed a real person who looks better than a model!

The first thing they wanted to shoot was a game player escaping in the city on a motorcycle, taking out medicine to replenish energy. At this time, a car suddenly rushed out of the intersection in front of him and was chasing the player. The player was caught off guard and hit the car. But the player rolled along, passed over the roof of the car and replenished energy at the same time, and then smashed the entire car with one punch.

The whole process will be shot in real life and part of the game respectively. Later, when the car hits the car, the real and virtual conversion will be done to enhance the impact of the game.

While looking at Jiang You in the camera, the director waved and commanded the stand-in next to him, "Get ready, stand-in. I'll have you do the scene of riding a bicycle with one hand to replenish medicine later." Jiang You's appearance is good, but this kind of difficult

action Definitely not.

gg officially started filming. Jiang You rode on the cool modified motorcycle and leaned forward to speed up.

The director looked at the camera and was full of praise.

This lens is good, wow, this lens is even better!

Okay, okay, okay, okay, you can be a substitute, eh?

He paused when he was about to wave his hand, and looked at the camera with his eyes wide open. In the camera, he saw Jiang You riding a bicycle with one hand. With the other hand, he took out a potion and "injected" it into his arm. Then he took out a bandage and used it. He bit one end with his teeth and tied it casually to the bleeding part of his arm. The whole process went smoothly without any lag.

Not only that, it's also very enjoyable to watch.

Several little girls nearby couldn't help but want to scream.

Ah ah ah how did she remember to bite the bandage with her teeth? ah ah ah so handsome!

The director was also confused.

Why can she make such smooth movements without any teaching or rehearsal!

What kind of substitute does this need?

After filming a few films, the director had completely changed his view of Jiang You.

VX Technology has simply discovered a treasure!