Chapter 21 - Happy Dreams

I scooted quietly off of the bed and headed straight for the box of cakes Louie had set aside for me. Popping a bite in my mouth, I slipped on my shoes and grabbed two of the bags. Tyrfing would have relocated by now, so I could slip out and back with some of the bags before she woke up.

I took the heaviest bag I could manage on my own through the winding halls to my waiting ship. Tyrfing was then directed to remain locked tight until I got back and gave it the secret code. Not even that asshole Nafain could get inside the ship. He could still remotely order it back to his giant cruiser, but they weren't getting back on my ship without me.

On my second trip, I realized that I had drawn a bit of attention. A Caldum woman dressed in blue was attempting to follow me into the elevator from the lobby. I let her step into the lift without saying a word, and then shoved her out just as the doors began closing. Needless to say, a screaming Caldum drew even more attention. I wouldn't be able to make a third trip without being stopped.

Drago was waiting for me when I arrived at Locknir's room. "What are you doing here?"

I smiled and moved to stand closer to him. "I was coming to see if Louie was awake yet. We took a nap after shopping. I think she was worried about me so she stayed up longer. I just couldn't sleep, so I thought I would take the extra stuff that doesn't fit in the room and decorate my ship with it."

Drago pulled my waist closer to his body, and then grasped my hair in his fist. Startled by the sudden gesture, I gasped as he had fully immobilized my body against his. "What are you doing here?" he asked again, burrowing his nose into my neck and smelling me.

The sensation of his hot breath on my skin had shivers running down my spine, and slick down my legs. "Wh-what are you doing?" I repeated his question.

"I wanted to know how much was real," he murmured, dragging his tongue along my throat.

I couldn't hold back the whimper-like moan that escaped my lips. "S-st-stop," I gasped, writhing against his chest.

"You weren't saying that when I had you wrapped around my cock, Olnari," he grunted, pressing my body against his very obvious erection.

"You want me?" I squeeked, trying to keep my eyes open as my body betrayed me and my arms wrapped around his thick neck.

"Once was not enough. I want a private tasting this time," Drago growled, moving his hand down from my waist to squeeze my ass.

"Not here," I murmured, nibbling his ear. He had turned us so that I was being pressed against the wall beside Locknir's door.

"Right here," he replied.

I put a hand on his chest to stop him, but my body was no longer listening to anything I had to say. My drooling lower lips had my limbs and body reacting to every stimulus he gave me. His calloused fingers kneaded my skin beneath my loose clothing and made my breath stutter. The rough texture of his tongue on my neck and chest, combined with the fact that he could easily tear my throat out was doing something for me.

"Don't tease," I whimpered as he sucked on one of my breasts through my top. Pulling him to face me, I kissed him like he had the air I needed to breathe.

"I don't know if I want to devour that juicy cunt of yours first or bend your body over my cock as I fuck you senseless again," he confessed as his hands began pulling my clothes off.

Not to be out stripped, I did my best to help relieve him of his clothing as well. My hands dropped between us pulled his pants open, eager to feel him in my grasp. Before I could get my hands wrapped around his length, Drago lifted me up so that my legs draped over his shoulders and his face burrowed into my folds.