The Rapture

Jana: It was a cataclysmic event called the Rapture. The end of the world.

Pix: I did research on a river, a while back. Studies showed that the water level had been much higher, but an event a long time ago had caused it to recede.

Jana: Yes, that's this event.

Lizzie: What caused the Rapture?

Jana: Remember the prophecy?

Gem: 'The resolution of a never-ending feud will cause unimaginable chaos that will destroy the world'.

Jana: Exactly. And for a while now feuds were being resolved. (Then the screen started showing clips of the empires making up with each other. Jimmy and Sausage building a bridge from each other's walls across the chasm, the two of them working together to make the chasm look pretty, Jimmy and fWhip not fighting anymore, etc.) But that day was the breaking point.

Jimmy: Did I do something?

Jana: You'll find out. Also, for context, by this point Codfather Jimmy was demoted to Codboy for the things that had been happening and Jimmy was trying his utmost best to be worthy of the Codfather head again. (The screen started playing the clip where Jimmy and fWhip agreed to try and forge a new Codfather head.) Also, the forge that they're working in is the one where fWhip made the crown.

Katherine: Something tells me this won't end well.

Sausage: It didn't. (Then the screen showed the reactor overloading and the Grimlands explosion. Then the screen showed everyone meeting at the campfire and discussing things and whose fault it was.)

Joey: I lost my empire?!

fWhip: I finally blew myself up?!

Shelby: The dragon egg hatched?!

Jana: Yes, yes, and yes. The crown was destroyed and everyone went back to their respective empires to check on things to see if their lands were okay. fWhip decided to live with Gem for a while because he didn't have a house anymore and Joey thought fWhip and Jimmy destroyed his empire on purpose so he wanted to take revenge.

Gem: Oh boy. (The screen showed fWhip and Gem leaving on one of her dragons and then living out their lives far away.) Wait, so my familiar was actually my teacher in disguise?

Shelby: Hey, at least it's not secretly a spy for your grandma.

Gem: Uh, okay. (The screen then showed the clip of Joey wearing Xornoth's crown and going mad.) So Joey was hallucinating living with Xornoth?

Jana: Yes.

Katherine: Joey and love never end well.

Joey: Hey! Can we all be a little more sensitive over here?

Jana: One by one the empires fell. (Then the screen showed the clip of Joel finding out his mega base was broken, then the clip of Lizzie losing her memory.)

Joel: Is that red sheep falling from the sky?

Jana: Yes. Don't ask right now, but when we get to Sausage's turn we'll find out what was up with that.

Lizzie: I forgot everything?

Jana: Yes. Jimmy too, after a while. (Then the clip of Jimmy leaving the cod empire after finding all the cod dead came up.) Poor Jimmy. If only he knew he was worthy of the Codfather head again.

Jimmy: I thought it was all my fault?

Jana: Your reasoning was that if you hadn't been so obsessed with the Codfather head a lot of things wouldn't have happened. The ender dragon would still be alive, Xornoth wouldn't have been released, the explosion wouldn't have occurred.