Corruption

Jana: Another war, but I think I'll talk about something else for now. A little while around these events Shrub made it into this world.

Shelby: Made it into this world?

Jana: She came from a world on the other side of the nether.

Joey: Really?

Pix: What was it like over there?

Jana: The land of the gnomes was very green and flowery and it had giant mushrooms everywhere and it was so pretty.

Gem: But why did Shrub leave? What happened?

Shelby: No one's seen the gnomes for a thousand years. They just vanished around that time.

Jana: Shrub's homeland was taken over by corruption that changed the mushrooms and the gnomes. They started going evil and fighting with each other, and Shrub was the only one who escaped with her sanity. That's why the nether looks like the way it is.

Katherine: Oh no.

Joel: Guess this is why she has the nether exports.

Jana: Also, since she arrived late, the other empires also gave her a couple of gifts. fWhip tossed her some potatoes and after that she called him 'potato man'.

fWhip: Cute!

Jan: Anyway, after Shrub made it to the overworld, she made it her goal to study corruption and figure out a way to fix everything. She made her empire of the Undergrove while she was at it so if she found any gnomes they would have a nice place to stay. (The screen starts showing some pictures of the Undergrove, but also of Shrub's wolves and the forest golems.)

Scott: Oh, they're so cute!

Shelby: Wait a minute, I remember now. In the middle of the Evermoore and the fog I found giant dead mushrooms. That was where the gnomes used to live. And I found a sign that said 'Shrub, we're in here. Come find us'. The gnomes' souls were what was causing the Evermoore fog and I used a couple of gnome spells to give them bodies.

Joel: That's a lot of lore.

Gem: Did Shrub ever find her people?

Jana: I'm sorry, I don't know. I don't know everything. But speaking of corruption, Scott's nether portal was acting kinda funny.

Scott: What was wrong with my nether portal?

Jana: Nether corruption was leaking out of it and starting to spread out into your empire. Aiming mostly toward your enchanting tower but it was definitely spreading.

fWhip: Is that bad?

Jana: Yes, fWhip. Speaking of more corruption, I should probably talk about fWhip's lore.

fWhip: Ooh! Exciting. 

Jana: fWhip was a steampunky tinkerer who likes salmon. I'm pretty sure it was only because Jimmy hated them.

Gem(Shaking her head.): fWhip, fWhip, fWhip.

Jana: Then again, Jimmy tried to kill all salmon while fWhip didn't try to kill cod he just wanted to preserve the endangered species that is salmon.

Lizzie: They're all seafood that should be eaten though.

Katherine: He acts like his goblin self.

Pix: Well they're the same person, aren't they?

Sausage: He dresses like False too.

Jana: Anyway, fWhip for some reason really loved deepslate redstone ores and made huge corruption spires out of it and things.

Gem: Seriously, fWhip?

fWhip: Hey, did it at least look good?

Jana: Yes. But we'll talk a little more about corruption later. Another war started, but thankfully this one was pretty small.