Settling them in

Open in a comfortable room with a big screen in the middle and two couches arranged so whoever sat on it could see the screen clearly. Jana sat in one of the couches. She concentrated and immediately Sausage of Sanctuary, Princess Gem, Count fWhip of Gobland, Great Witch Shelby, Pirate Joe, God Joel, Princess Katherine, Pixlriffs, Mayor Lizzie, Scott of Chromia, and Sheriff Jimmy were teleported into the couches in the room. Needless to say, they all were extremely confused and agitated.

Joel: What the-

Lizzie: Where are we?

Pix: What is this place?

Sausage: Oh, yay, it's happening again!

Joey: Someone has some explaining to do!

Jana: Could we please all calm down?

Scott(Almost immediately jumping out of the sofa because he didn't realize someone was sitting next to him.): Who are you?!

Jana: I'm Jana. I'm the one who teleported you all here.

Shelby: What do you mean, you brought us all here?

Jana: Joel can help explain. If he remembers me anyway.

Lizzie: Joel?!

Joel(Scratching his head.): I think you look familiar...

Jana: So he definitely does not remember me. Okay. I'm the person who delivers souls to and from the afterlife and handles reincarnation.

fWhip: So wait, are you the goddess of death?

Jana: No, I'm not. I work for her though.

Gem(Alarmed.): Are we dead?

Jana: No, none of you are dead. But before I explain further, there's something I need to get out of the way first. (She concentrated again and Lizzie's human mask disappeared. She shrieked and covered her face.)

Lizzie: No one look!

Joey: Lizzie, why are you doing that?

Lizzie: So that you can't see my secret, of course!

Scott: Lizzie, we all already know that you're a cat. (Lizzie's head snapped up and she stopped covering her face.)

Lizzie(Dumbfounded.): WHAT?!

Joel: Lizzie, all I'm saying is, you're terrible at keeping secrets.

Lizzie: Oh.

Jana: Anyway, I'm here to show you all your past lives.

Pix: Where are False and Oli?

Jana: They aren't reincarnations from this past life like you all are.

Scott: Why are you showing us our past lives?

Jana: There's a lot of stuff that you should probably know about. Also, it's evident that some of you remember these lives. (The screen immediately starts showing parts when the Empires SMP members remembered season 1. When Katherine, Sausage, and fWhip fought the Wither, when Joey was talking to Sausage about the outfits of the jungle villagers, when Scott and Gem were discussing how the two of them being in a dungeon felt so familiar, when fWhip threw away the cod and instead took salmon, fWhip and Sausage's pokes at Shelby's big witch hat, when fWhip was saying he always knew Jimmy would become his enemy again, Lizzie writing about the Ocean Queen in a story book, etc.) And then there's Sausage.

Gem: Sausage?

fWhip(Looking at Sausage who was awfully fidgetty.): Sausage...

Sausage(Panicking.): Okay, okay, fine! I admit that I remember all my past lives!

Everyone: You what?!

Pix: How did that even happen?

Jana: He has magic powers.

Gem: Why didn't you tell us, Sausage?

Sausage: I wanted to, Gem, I really wanted to! It's just that Bubbles said that if I did then I might just break the space-time continuum!

Joey: Your dog?

Sausage(Snapping.): She's a multiversal being that condescends all reality!

Jimmy(Moaning.): Sausage, your lore confuses me so much!

Jana: Don't worry, Sausage, the way I'm doing this, it's only one life they'll learn about, and all of space-time won't be destroyed.

Sausage: Okay, if that's really gonna happen.

Jana: So, any more questions?

Pix(Raising his hand.): So we're all going to learn about a past life each in which we all interacted with each other in the same era?

Jana: Yes, exactly.

Pix: And how far back is this? Like how many years ago?

Jana: A thousand years.

Pix: Hmm, I've read a little about that era. But I don't really know much about it.

Jana: Well, this will be the way you can experience real genuine history for yourself. (Please insert excited Pixlriffs noises.) Okay, so, I'm going to show you clips of the past life and the videos automatically pause whenever someone says something so we can understand clearly. And I'll answer any questions.

Lizzie: Okay.