Blue axolotl

Lizzie: Me?

Joel: What happened to Lizzie?

Jana: Well, one day an axolotl just randomly said 'happy birthday' to her.

Everyone: What?!

Joey: A talking axolotl?!

Jana: Yes. And when she showed it to Joel he said he couldn't hear anything. And when Lizzie went to ask Pix what a birthday was, he couldn't hear it either.

Jimmy: Wait, why didn't Lizzie know what a birthday was?

Jana: That'll be explained in a little bit. Also, Lizzie's been growing gills and scales on herself and she had no idea why.

Lizzie: Ew!

Jana: Anyway, Jimmy chatted Lizzie a happy birthday and she immediately got suspicious because even she didn't know it was her birthday. So she went to see him and asked how he knew. (The screen showed the clip.)

Jimmy: I can talk to fish?

Lizzie: Why couldn't he do that before?

Jana: Lore reasons.

fWhip: What's surprising is that Jimmy actually has lore.

Jimmy: You know what? I actually won't argue with that.

Jana: Anyway, Lizzie found another weird thing. The Enderlotl.

A lot of people: The what?

Jana: Enderlotl. (The screen showed Lizzie's attempts at putting it in a secret shipwreck and studying it.) Lizzie never actually found out why it looked the way it did. She did look into a whole lot of books to find answers, and she did, just not the answers to the questions about the Enderlotl.

Pix: The answers to what questions, then?

Joel: And don't say 'you'll find out'.

Jana: I'm actually going to answer it directly.

A couple of people: Finally. (Show the clip where Jimmy and Lizzie find out that they're siblings.)

Jimmy: Wait, Lizzie's my sister?!

Joel: Does that mean I'm related to him?!

Lizzie: I'm a fish?!

Jana: Not just that, you're an ocean goddess. And Jimmy is a sea god too. The two of them were referred to as the 'seablings'.

Joel: Seriously?!

Shelby: When it was mentioned earlier in the salmon song I thought it was just a joke about how the two of them were water-related.

Jana: Well it wasn't. And If I remember correctly, this is two 'you'll find out's answered.

Joel: He still came from a slightly damaged egg though, so hah!

Jimmy: Oh, leave me alone, Joel.

fWhip: Hey, how come Jimmy gets to become a god before me?

Jana: Because I've decided that you being reincarnated as a god can only end in chaos.

fWhip: Then what about Joel?

Jana: I was being nice because everyone was making fun of his height. (The screen showed a quick clip of Joel complaining to his viewers about all the fanfics of Lizzie being taller than him.)

Jimmy(Guffawing.): Okay, now that's accurate!

Jana: Be nicer to the person who almost died for you, Jimmy.

Joel(Scowling.): I don't like this past life so much any more.

Jana: Anyway, weird things didn't stop happening to Lizzie though. When she returned to check on the Enderlotl, she found out that it had written some stuff in a book to communicate to her.