When you know, you know

Fyodor sat with Reiner, Yosano, Gin, Reiner, Porco and Pieck, in another jet.

The atmosphere was really awkward. Because all the people were once enemies to each other, except Reiner who didn't know anything, and even then, he was once beefing with Porco.

Fyodor looked at the sky, a vivid blue. Blue like Frieda's eyes. His own red eyes clouded like the rainy mist in winter, making his heart cold with sorrow.

Nikolai didn't come with them this time, saying that Lucy was with them to take care of teleportation. Someone having a teleportation power should stay In Yokohama.

He understood the reason behind it. However, he knew the main reason was Annie and Bertholdt. Reiner couldn't be tamed, but the other two were convinced by Nikolai to not go.

There were not many spaces in their hearts to care about. But this small circle of people meant the world to them.

Fyodor looked at Yosano, talking quietly with Gin. Her eyes seemed a bit crazed and out of focus. Gin helped her out a bit. Porco looked uncomfortable while looking at Fyodor, eyeing him from time to time. Fyodor finally responded after being stared at for the umpteenth time, "Galliard, if you have something to say then go ahead. I am aware of you staring at me for the hundredth time in the span of one hour."

Fyodor's tone was sharp, clean and without any sympathy. It was not the usual Eren Jäger, nor was it the usual Fyodor Dostoevsky. It was somewhere in the middle.

He appeared to have no care whatsoever towards the two titan shifters. Reiner, who was sitting beside Fyodor, looked at Porco. His golden eyes had an accusatory gaze in them. His face was stern, and he crossed his hands.

Anyone else would have thought it was him being moody, but Fyodor knew it was him ready himself to pull out a knife out of his pocket. Reiner often crossed his arms when he was about on guard and readying himself to attack. It was something Fyodor appreciated. He was by no means a person who couldn't defend himself, however, Reiner having his back made him somewhat reassured.

Which was ironic on its own. Fyodor three years ago wouldn't have even dreamt of trusting someone he couldn't control and manipulate, much less trust someone this blindly and without bounds.

He had complete faith that Reiner would defend him if anyone attacked. And he had faith that he would defend Reiner if the latter was in imminent danger.

Porco flinched slightly with Fyodor's tone of words. Pieck was fidgeting with her fingers.

"Listen, if you have a plan to do a coup d'état right now, that's not going to end well." Yosano warned them.

Fyodor calmed her down, "Relax, they won't be going anywhere. There is a reason I am sitting somewhere I can reach them."

It was true. Fyodor was sitting a little distance away from Porco and Pieck. And with some force, he can definitely reach them. And they were aware of Fyodor's ability. Coupled with the fact that he knew where to strike, they would be dead in no time if they tried something funny.

Pieck waved her hands in denial, "No no, we are not planning anything." Her expressions seemed genuine, as if they really had no plans for a coup d'état.

Porco looked down and spoke with hesitance, "It just feels weird is all. Just a few days ago, we were fighting. Now..."
"It's a different scenario, yes." Fyodor nodded, "However, you have already talked with Hange-san. She has told you and showed you practically everything there is for showing. And it's also been confirmed by Bram that they are working on it." He paused and looked at them with deep eyes, "I don't think there is any need for any more confirmation?"
"There isn't. It still is weird though." Porco awkwardly scratched his head.