Rumbling is coming

"Holy shit! Look at that!" Chuuya put his hand over his hat.
"That thing, it's too big! And that army of titans. Will we even be able to do anything?" said Kenji with a worried expression.

Dazai narrowed his eyes, "We don't have to deal with every one of those titans. We only need to get close to the founding titan. And kill her."

"Where is Rubi-nee?" Yosano asked, worried.

"There!" Atsushi pointed, seeing her clear with his tiger vision.

"She barely visible! That's so far!" yelled Kaji.
"Someone needs to get to them. She is carrying the others with her as well." Kyouka reminded them, preparing tp unleash Demon Snow.

"I will send the others the information." spoke Sigma.

The other few jet planes containing the ability users got the information they needed.

"Who did you tell?" Akutagawa looked at Sigma.

"The President, Kouyou-san, Hirotsu-san, Tachihara, Tecchou and Jouno."
"Very good." said Dazai, "Atsushi-kun, Ranpo-san. Come with me. Akutagawa-kun, attack from the back. Natsume-san's ordered users will help."
"Roger."

"We will be attacking from the upper side." said Chuuya.

"Got it."

And mission commersed, with the attacks from all directions. And one party went to help Rubi's titan.

"Rubi-neechan!" shouted Chuuya.

"Is that Nakahara Chuuya?" asked Nikolai, "It is! It's him!"
"Yes." Fyodor smiled brightly.

Chuuya got caught off guard, "Hey, why are you smiling like that?" he was not used to this Fyodor after, well...that.

"Ah, ahahhaha. Don't worry about that. Thank you for coming." Fyodor said softly, genuinely sounding thankful.

"Is he okay?" asked Chuuya to Nikolai, somewhat sounding off put.
"Perfectly fine." the other man replied.
"Wait no, you also seem different." Chuuya extended a hand to them with a disturbed look.

"Why wouldn't they be okay?" Annie got pissed.
"Yeah..." Bertholdt was also uncomfortable.

Rubi spoke as she came out of the titan nape, "I will explain later. Go first."

"Alright. Get on quick." Said Chuuya, "Should we take those two as well?"
"Yes."

Rubi got up last after Reiner and then hopped on. She looked at the people struggling with the founding titan, and spoke up, "Take me there. Eren, Uri, I will go to the other titan shifters. Uri, transport Eren to Frieda's mouth when you have the chance to."
"Eren? Uri???" Chuuya couldn't comprehend any of what was going on. His jaw was open with surprise and his eyes wide.

Fyodor spoke after sighing quietly, "Yep, that's me. Eren Jäger."
"Since when???" Chuuya was even more confused.

Fyodor fell a headache coming to him. Was it so hard to realise they were using aliases?

Besides, the name Fyodor Dostoevsky was just another name to him. It lost the meaning it had a long time ago, to him, if not to the world.

"What do you mean? Hasn't it always been his name?" Asked Reiner.
"No? That's not his name." Replied Chuuya, "What did you do to manipulate these kids?" He asked Fyodor angrily.

"Trust me, I wouldn't." Fyodor replied.

"Huh??? Eren-san? What is he talking about?" Annie's eyebrows knitted in a frown. The jet was heading towards the founding titan.