I get closer to be called a hero

𝗘𝗹𝗱𝗶𝗮. 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝗵𝗶𝗽 𝗽𝗿𝗶𝘀𝗼𝗻 𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝗮𝗯𝗶𝗹𝗶𝘁𝗶𝗲𝘀 𝗱𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗸.

The ship came to an abrupt stop all of a sudden. Fyodor sensed it and spoke, "The ship...it stopped. We are probably somewhere. Looks like going to the ship mechanism is futile."

Reiner sighed, "Damn."

Nikolai nodded, "Don't lose hope. This is also our chance to escape."

Fyodor nodded too, "Don't resist them just then when they come to take us. Let them take us to the outside. They will probably have something to restrain my and Uri's abilities. Can you guys handle it alone?"

Annie smirked, "Leave it to me."

Fyodor smiled, "Alright."

This was the first time he had to totally depend on someone else. He was slightly unsure what to feel.

Dazai had said to him before he got caught, "You lost because you don't trust what you can't manipulate."

Was he right about it? If so, then they should win this time and escape.

Because Fyodor chose to put his faith on the fate and his companions for now.

Bertholdt asked, "How are you so sure they will bring something to restrain you? This whole ship is made so that others can't use abilities."

Fyodor kept smiling, "Because that's what I would do if I were them."

Even if the ship is like that, the outside is a different thing.

Bertholdt felt slightly uneasy with the answer. Nikolai giggled, "Well then. Let's get this game started!"

Soon enough, two guards came, "Come here. We need you out."

They let themselves get handicapped. As Fyodor predicted, there were handcuffs of restraining abilities.

Soon enough, when they got out of the range of the room where abilities were not allowed, Nikolai nodded to Annie, and she kicked one of the guards with her shin.

The other guard that tried to get them controlled also got kicked. Seeing the small opportunity, Fyodor and Nikolai quickly took the keys to their cuffs and released themselves, throwing the keys to the other two.

"You-" one of the guards wanted to attack, but the other guard stopped him, "Wait! His hands are on loose. He has weapons. He will kill you if you get close to him."
"I see you know your information." Said Fyodor, his deep red eyes holding nothing but coldness.

Reiner and Bertholdt knocked them out while they were hesitant.

"Good teamwork guys." Said Reiner, beaming.

'Teamwork, eh?' Fyodor thought.

The word sounded nice.

Unfortunately, he didn't have attachments towards nice things.

Nikolai smiled widely, "Let's get out."
"One problem. We don't know where the exit is."
"I remember where it is." Said Fyodor.

Nikolai smiled, "Me too. Let's go."

The problem was, the ship was complex and big. They were kept in the deepest corners of the ship.

"It's such a long way. How did you remember?" Reiner was surprised.

Neither Fyodor nor Nikolai said anything more. They just continued to smile mysteriously.

Annie spoke, "There are guards there. Wait."