BESTIES ARE THE BEST

Start from the beginning

That made him shut up, I guess she is the only one who could control him, that is how much he loves her I guess.

"YOU BASTARD HOW DARE YOU NOT LISTEN TO GINA WHILE SHE WAS SAYING SHE WAS FEELING DIZZY? HOW EXACTLY ARE YOU TRYING TO LIVE WITH HER?BY HURTING HER"

I guess shouting Lisa turns a screw or something in victor's head or something he said "Miller, how dare you hurt your wife?"

by what they were talking I am pretty sure this Victor caused me a lot of heart ache, but he is supporting me how pathetic, I guess love turns you into a puppet.

"SHUT UP VICTOR! I AM TRYING TO TALK WITH JULIAN HERE"

"Ok honey,but dont shou-"

"FUCKING ANSWER ME JULIAN"

"shout" victor murmured.

"But lisa I dont understand what are you talking about?"julian asked.

"Oh really? Didn't gina say it to you she was about to blackout before she did?"

"I guess she did, but I-"

"There is no excuse for what you did, and now get the FUCKING HELL OUT OF HERE"

I guess julian couldn''t bare Lisa's temper, I guess no one could, he left the room.

"And you too Victor"

"But bab-"

"Get out"

for a second he was looking at me like I was going to kill Lisa or something but in the reality I was the victim here, and after a few seconds while he made sure she won't change her mind, he left. "I am sorry bro for shouting while you are still recov-"

"Lisa, you are still the same. You still are short tempered"

"Yeah of course I do, I would never ever change my temper for anything. How are you now, I guess I should update you in the current affairs of our lifes".

"Yeah please, I am feeling hopeless after all this shit"

"Yeah well, first of all you and that idiot are married for 3 years and have a baby of 6 months. Then I and Victor are in a relationship , and dont worry1 I am not gonna marry him until I am successful in my life"

"Dont say successful means being the CEO or something right?"

"Well you are close, but I wanna become the COO"

"well you still the same about something like this being simple" I murmured.

"What?"

"Nothing you continue"

"Well hailey got into a relationship with a guy called Kevin before a few months, he is planning to propose to her and well she is a cardiologist"

"Oh thanks for updating m-"

"Wait!! It is isn't over our friend Maria, do you remember her?"

Maria?....Wait why can't exactly remember her?

"You know the one who says die,die,die always?

"Oh that girl? i Know she is dead"

"Wait...WHAT?? Who said you this?she isn't dead bro, she started some real estate thingie business from scratch and married Christian, I guess you don't remember her"

"Well I guess i just hallucinated thinking that she is dead"

"Shit! Bro don't believe the things known to you from the Blackout okay?"

"Okay"

"Promise?"

"Promise"

"Pinky promise?"