darry x fem y/n: i don't wanna lose u

Start from the beginning

"U WHAT!?"

"I'm leaning.." (y/n)

"Why!?"

"I don't know if darry can take all of this at once.." (y/n)

"Darry won't be able to handle u leaving."

"Johnny plz..just do this one favor and don't tell him plz." (Y/n)

I didn't reply after, once y/ns mind was set on something there's no changing it. I nodded slowly, with sadness. After her bag was packed she hugged me goodbye for the last time; I hugged her in return and rubbed my hand on her stomach. It was only us in the house, so she left. I waved goodbye with tears in my eyes; after 2 hours her being gone I was pacing in the living trying to find away to tell darry that y/n was gone.

Time later they came back, darry got off work and he picked up the others on the way. I sat down on the couch with my heart pounding, he rustled my hair and walked in the kitchen. My heart was hurting knowing that y/n wanted me to keep this a secret.

"Hey Johnny cake.." (Darry)

"Hey darry"

"Have u seen y/n? I have to tell her something." (Darry)

"I don't know where she is.."

"But I thought u too stayed to watch a movie" (two-bit)

"We did but she went to her parnets house.."

"Well did she tell u why?" (Darry)

"She said she'd haven't seen them in a long time. So she wanted to see them."

"K, how long will she be gone?" (Darry)

"About a week or 2.. she said they have a lot of catching up to do."

"K. Thx Johnny"

I smiled, but underneath- if I didn't feel so guilty, for lying to him like this; I felt lower than  he went upstairs to change clothes and take a shower. I was sweating non-stop, dally then sat beside me and layed down my lap. He smiled up and I smiled at him; I started play in his hair and hope that y/n was okay.

Days turned into weeks, weeks turned into almost a year. And darry was worried sick, he didn't go to work, didn't eat, couldn't sleep. He couldn't do anything the required y/n being in it; I felt so guilty. I tried to drown the pain but I couldn't- I've called her a million times but no answer.

"Where is she?" (Darry)

"Idk, maybe she's at her other friends house.." (two-bit)

"Her other friends live on the other side of Oklahoma." (Darry)

Dally walked in with pony, Steve, and soda. And they haven't found her. I went upstairs to cry alone until I grabbed y/n's positive pregnancy test from my jacket. I had to tell him. Sighing deeply, I gather the courage to talk to darry alone.

"Darry i need to tell u something.."

"What is it?" (Darry)

"It's y/n.."

"Is she okay?" (Darry)

"Truth be told, she...left."

"Left? What do u mean!?" (Darry)

"She left because of this.."

I gave him the positive pregnancy test, and his face was shocked. And his eyes filled with tears of joy and pain; he asked why did she leave..I had to tell him.

"She left because, she didn't think u could handle having a baby and taking care or ur siblings; all at the same time."

He looked at me in disbelief, and he started to cry in sadness.

"No...y/n please, no." (Darry)

"And I knew this whole, time but she wanted me to keep quiet."

He looked at me, but didn't say anything. I apologized and tried not to cry; he nodded his head and told me to stay at the house he'll be back.. I followed from behind, as he put his shoes on. He told everyone else to ssty and he'll be back.

"How long will u be gone?" (Soda)

"As long as it takes to find my woman.." (Darry)

He grabbed his truck keys and left, whelie dally and the others cheered him on.

"yes!! Find yo queen!!"" (Dally)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yo,

I hope u ya enjoy and this was a request by this person..Shout-out to u 💕💕🌟🌟

I'll break this story in 2 peices, the final will be out soon along with "POSSESSIVE"  so hang on this is gonna be a bumpy ride

I'll break this story in 2 peices, the final will be out soon along with "POSSESSIVE"  so hang on this is gonna be a bumpy ride. Anyway I hope yall enjoy. Don't forget to follow, leave a comment, and vote for more craziness. Yall come back now. I love each and everyone of yall: ✌💕

All yall my babies 💋.