CHAPTER 6.2

CHAPTER 6.2: A Very Non-Gayass Island Vacation

"I dare you to kiss me, Chuuya."

Chuuya unconsciously chokes.

His head explodes figuratively, too. He blinks and stares at Dazai to check for any teasing intentions, but Dazai is just smiling at him cheerfully like he didn't just drop a bomb. Chuuya looks at Dazai suspiciously.

Why would he dare me to kiss him? That's fucking gay.

"No homo?" He asked. It's better to clarify things as early as possible.

Dazai nods seriously, "No homo."

"Okay." Chuuya agrees easily. There's no use fighting the inevitable, is it?

He stands up and walks closer to where Dazai is sitting. He harshly grabs the man's jaw before leaning closer. In every second, Chuuya can feel his breath tighten. He stops some inches away, and stares into Dazai's eyes. Chuuya knows that this is probably a test. Dazai is testing him to tease him nonstop later. He calmly sighs as his gaze lands on Dazai's lips. It looks delicious. He wants to lean down and taste those lips. His heart starts racing inside his chest as his hand cups Dazai's cheeks. Softly. He leans even closer, and he sees a glimpse of unexplainable emotions in Dazai's eyes.

Is that anticipation?

He leans even closer, and Dazai closes his eyes, waiting for his lip.

Chuuya's internally trembling. His stomach is filled with a weird sensation (probably hunger), and his mind is getting dizzy. With a soft push, his lips touch Dazai's skin.

Dazai's forehead.

It's warm, and he softly kisses the man's forehead for some seconds before he pulls away. He grins at Dazai proudly, "No homo."

He turns around, and he wasn't able to see a glint of disappointment in Dazai's eyes as the man's face darkened for a millisecond.

"What a shame, Chuuya."

"Chuuya wasn't able to hear those words that Dazai whispered since his thoughts were filled with gay panicking thoughts, and his heartbeats were so loud in his ears.

It's the fourth day since they got stranded on an isolated island.

When Dazai said that he's very lucky in acquiring all the unlucky things in life, Chuuya didn't believe it until he experienced what being unlucky is. Okay, first, he has firsthand experience of that unluckiness. Can you imagine being in a laboratory facility since you're a kid, having your brother go on a killing spree with your friends at the receiving end, having a god inside your body until you're corrupted, dying because of hanahaki disease— ah, shit, the last one is non-canon, no worries.