CHAPTER 4

CHAPTER 4.1: Damn it, Dazai, you're fucking hot!

"Hmmm, ah~ yes, yes. That's right chibi," Dazai's husky voice echoes within the place as his fingers trace his jaw sexily. The touch burns on his skin but he still feels the chill from the gesture. The brunette is panting while staring down at him with his half-lidded eyes and wolfish smirk, "That's right, Chuuya. Lick it, hmmm, there, ah~ there. Good. Use that mouth and suck it harder."

Motherfucker.

Chuuya's eyes shot open as he almost jumped from his dream. As if his body has its own life, he immediately sits down on his bed with wide eyes and red cheeks. His chest is stumping heavily and there are sweats on his forehead as if he just dreamt of a very terrifying nightmare. His breath is also erratic. With a heavy sigh, Chuuya ran his hand on his face in frustration. Seriously, what the fuck?

One more thing, his pants feel tight early in the morning. Why?

No, no, no, don't look down—

With a heavy sigh, he freezes. His eyes slowly narrowed as his head looked down on his— oh shit, it's standing and hard like an army ready for a battle. Chuuya's eyes widened more as he grit his teeth while running his hand on his hair again in frustration, "What the hell is happening to me?"

Is he fucking turned on because of that shitty ass dream?

His eyes look down again and he curses nonstop underneath his breath before running towards the bathroom to take a cold shower and slap the hell out of him. Yes, he really needs a cold shower to keep him back into focus. He needs to truly focus and make sure his head is functioning well. He's not talking about his head down there, to be clear. Chuuya knows that he must pull himself together and calm his rapid heart beats because Dazai, that damn Mackerel, is invading his dreams again in a very... inappropriate way! He didn't give his consent to dream of sinful things about Dazai. Why the hell is he experiencing this?

When Chuuya arrives early in the cafe, he sees Verlaine on the counter while wearing their usual red apron. Chuuya immediately walked towards his brother and his eyes narrowed in confusion. Verlaine should be on a vacation right now. He should be in some relaxing places or he should be flirting with Rimbaud and spreading gayness that they weren't able to do in the canonverse. What is he doing here in this cafe right now?

"Good morning, Chuuya." Verlaine smiles calmy, "Since I don't have anything to do while I'm staying here in Japan, I think I can help out temporarily in the cafe."

Chuuya is still amused with a slight disbelief, "Are you sure?"

"Yes. I'm also hoping to help you in order to prevent tiring you too much. I've added possible pastry recipes and I can help out at the counter."

"Verlaine nisan, you're not fucking kidding me, are you?" Chuuya's eyes slightly narrowed down suspiciously, "This is Arahabaki cafe, not Guivre cafe. Plus, no homos are allowed here. This cafe is strictly for straight people."