CHAPTER 5.2

CHAPTER 5.2: Dance with him and then dump him like a bratty Cinderella

A tickling tip of a marker touched the tip of his nose, and Chuuya wrinkled his nose before facing his side. After a few seconds, another tickling feeling touches his cheeks, and his brows furrowed before he sleepily opened his eyes. He blinks calmly when he sees Dazai's face close to him. What the?

Instantly, his heart skipped a beat.

It's really close like the are-you-going-to-kiss-me type of closeness, and it should be prohibited. Without thinking straight, his body immediately moves on its own before he uses all his strength to kick Dazai away, making the brunette yelp helplessly before falling on the other side of the bed. A loud thud is heard, and Chuuya groans when he hears Dazai... moaning in pain.

Yes. Dazai, instead of crying in pain, is moaning right now.

If you still wouldn't believe what you just read, well...

"Ah, Chuuya!~ Hmmm, please be gentle to me!"

See? Moaning. And before Dazai could even continue his words, a pillow hits his face, followed by other pillows as Chuuya starts throwing stuff towards him.

"Shut up, what the hell are you doin'!? You've fucking awakened me twice in this day in the most unusual manner! Why the hell won't you let me sleep in peace?"

"It's 7:00 p.m."

"Oh, okay, so what!?"

"Slug, did your mind shrink as you slept? There will be a ball in a minute. Everyone is downstairs, you should fix yourself and come with me now."

"Who are you to dictate my life!?"

"Actually, what I said is the message Higuchi wants to deliver to you." Dazai sighs as he stands up and calmly puts back all the pillows on the bed before crossing his arms, "Now, look at that. You look so ugly that you need to start washing your face and changing your clothes."

"Tch. Damn it."

Dazai stares at him with a lingering gaze that penetrates the entirety of his soul, "Looking at you makes my eye sore."

Dazai didn't take his eyes away from him.

"Really?" Chuuya raises his eyebrows and crosses his arms, too, "Whatever. I feel the same way, too."

The brunette just smirks. Chuuya sighs in exasperation as he walks inside the bathroom to change his clothes.

Chuuya prepared himself and wore the white tuxedo that Higuchi originally prepared for him. It doesn't take him long before he walks out of the bathroom, and his eyebrows raise when he sees Dazai wearing a white tuxedo as well, with one side of his hair tucked behind his ear. When they saw each other, they both paused as silence overwhelmed the place.