CHAPTER 4.4

CHAPTER 4.3: Damn it, Dazai, you're fucking hot!

Chuuya put the icing that he's holding down and harshly grab Dazai collar to lower the man and label their faces closer, Dazai's eyes remained calm as their eyes captured each other, "You can't really shut that fucking mouth of yours, can you?"

Dazai's lips curve into a small smile, "What will you do about that? Kiss me?"

That made Chuuya freeze. His eyes narrowed down before he leaned closer to Dazai until their lips were almost touching. This kind of proximity doesn't scare him as much as before, thankfully, the peppero challenge practiced him. Dazai is still emotionless as their lips are almost touching, and with all the energy in his body, Chuuya's lips curve into a smirk.

"I'm not gay, motherfucker." Chuuya whispered before stepping backwards. Dazai's eyes blinked as his brain seemed to malfunction for a second upon hearing those words from Chuuya.

Chuuya turned around and averted his gaze from Dazai before looking back at the cupcakes that he must work on with and Dazai's still spacing out on where he is standing.

"Oh." Dazai whispered and Chuuya nodded at him approvingly.

"Yes, 'oh' indeed. I don't promote homosexuality in this cafe. Everything should be as straight as a ruler, so if you may, can you get out of here and let me work on the pastries? I'll deal with you later."

Dazai nods and smirks, "Fine. See you later, Chuuya."

Chuuya's face is blank as he watches Dazai walk out of the kitchen, and the moment where he's finally alone, a small scream escapes from the back of his throat. His heart is beating fast inside his chest.

Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck. Their lips almost touched earlier. What the fuck was that!? Chuuya exhaled heavily as he leaned his head back to calm his heart. Damn. Damn it. The air inside the kitchen feels colder now that Dazai is no longer there. Maybe that's for good because Chuuya can't think straight right now.

Why did Dazai bring a cake here? Was it for him? Yeah, maybe it's for him? But does chibi day really exist? That fucker—

He needs to think straight.

Well unfortunately... he can't think straight because the moment he went out of the kitchen and saw Dazai in his usual place, around the corner sipping his Frappuccino, he knew straight doesn't suit him at all. When their eyes met, Dazai immediately smirked in a very teasing manner and it made Chuuya scoofs. This fucking fish really can't give his heart a break.

Chuuya gives the brunette a death glare before he walks towards Verlaine who is serving at the counter. His brother looks calm and homosexual as always so he's glad that everything is normal.

"I have to leave the cafe early for today since I need to buy some groceries for us later. Can you take care of it here for today, ni-san?"