CHAPTER 3.2

CHAPTER 3.2: Double Fucking Trouble

"You decided to meet with Rimbaud in an ocean park!?" Chuuya exclaimed and laughs when Verlaine smiles apologetically, "Wow, nisan, that's fucking gay." Chuuya laughs again as put his hand in his pocket.

"Chuuya, watch your language." Verlaine replied calmly.

Chuuya just grinned since his brother didn't deny how meeting a friend in a dating spot is gay at all, "Anyway. Why here though? Is this a date and I'm a fucking third wheel? Aren't you tired with your flight?"

Verlaine arrived a few hours ago and Chuuya made his promise to fetch the man in the airport. There's a lot of chatting, and hugging (from Kouyo's side) and sipping tea later on. After some hours of resting, Kouyo told them that she'll be off for her shift again so Chuuya and Verlaine decided to go to the meeting place to meet with Rimbaud which is an ocean park. Right now, the two are waiting for Rimbaud in the entrance while still in the conversation. Verlaine looks cool with his usual blue turtleneck long sleeves underneath his black trench coat. His hair gets longer from how Chuuya remembers with lovely braids on the side. Chuuya, on the other hand, is wearing a white corset shirt at the top with a black fitted pants. He also tied his orange hair in a low ponytail and he wore his black choker as usual.

"No, I've rested well enough. I also brought you here because I know you'll enjoy the place, Chuu." Verlaine stated as he pats Chuuya's head like a kid who's been brought to an amusement park.

"I'm not a kid!"

"I didn't say you are. But you're still my little brother." Verlaine's gaze softens at him and Chuuya wants to vomit with the word 'little'. Though, since he loves Verlaine, he just lets it slip. He's sure that if Dazai is the one who says that, he would've kicked the man without any hesitation.

"Seriously, this place is cool and all, but don't think I'd enjoy it here because it's an ocean ark and there are fishes everywhere. I don't like fishes." Chuuya mutters and leans on the wall like a badass with his arms crossed.

Fish...

I don't like fish...

I don't fucking like mackerels.

"You don't like mackerels? Why? They're tasty and I've cooked a lot of dishes involving mackerels in France before. Customers love them." Verlaine stated and Chuuya's eyes widened. Did Verlaine just hear his thoughts aloud? Did he unknowingly whisper his thoughts aloud?

It is all Dazai's fault.

Chuuya faked a cough as he tried to reason out, "Mackerels are overrated and stinky." The image of Dazai grinning flashes over his mind, "...and annoying." He stated finally before sighing.

Verlaine blinks innocently, oblivious to what or who Chuuya is pertaining to. He's about to reply when he sees Rimbaud arriving from afar with someone else with him. Chuuya, in the other hand, is too focused on his own thoughts about Dazai, that fucking mackerel, he swears he won't ever see him again or talk to him again. He swears he'll ignore him with all his heart.