CHAPTER 1.2

CHAPTER 1.2: Ignore him and be sweet to other customers.

Is the first operation to make him jealous not working at all? Does it means that he didn't, even in slightest, like Chuuya at all?

With a little glint of disappointment in his heart, Chuuya walks back towards his counter and sits there quietly. Dazai already has his cup of coffee delivered by Higuchi, again. It's the second time he's not the one who delivers it personally to the brunette. Maybe Dazai threw some darting gazes earlier because of the coffee that he didn't deliver personally.

While Chuuya is lost in his own thoughts, Dazai starts making his way towards the counter. His eyes are unreadable but his facial expression is calmly penetrating. He stopped in front of the counter and looked at Chuuya. The latter paused from where he was sitting and raised his eyebrows as Dazai stood in front of him.

"Yes?"

Dazai's eyes stared deeply into him and started something that caught Chuuya off guard, "Did you become so small that your brain gets smaller as well?"

Immediately, Chuuya feels an annoyance rush over his veins. This damn piece of— rule number one: ignore him and be sweet with others. Ignore him. Ignore him. Ignore this fucking waste of bandages.

Instead of raging angrily like what he always does whenever Dazai starts spitting trash out of his mouth, Chuuya calmly exhales, "What do you mean?"

Dazai's facial expression remained impassive as a small smile appeared on his lips, "Aren't you forgetting something, chibi?"

Calm yourself Chuuya, don't punch the hell out of this bastard. "What is it?" Chuuya asked blankly.

Dazai's lips pressed together and Chuuya sees the slow movement of the taller man's jaw as he stares at him, "I don't want my coffee."

Chuuya can't help how his eyebrows raise a little in annoyance. What did he mean by that? He did his best earlier to make the coffee taste extra special because it is this Mackerel who's drinking it!

"You're the one who ordered it." The redhead replied as he crossed his arms on his chest as a sign of annoyance.

Dazai didn't falter at the gesture as he blinked like a child ready to whine anytime soon, "I know but it tastes bitter."

"It is called coffee for a reason." Chuuya refuted and deadpanned.

The bandaged man looked at Chuuya with hopeful eyes, "I want it to taste sweet."

Chuuya's eyebrows curled in confusion since Dazai's not making any sense at all, "Then you should've ordered the ones with lots of sugar— actually, you ordered one with lots of sugar."

"I don't like sugar." Dazai stated like he didn't order tons of Frappuccino in the past. That coffee contains a lot of sugar. What is this bastard even implying?