CHAPTER 4.3

CHAPTER 4.3: Damn it, Dazai, you're fucking hot!

The day after that, Dazai shows himself again in the cafe but this time, he looks better. Healthier. Chuuya raises his eyebrows in confusion since who gets better instantly? But looking at Dazai, the man seems healthy again and more annoying than usual. A warm feeling of relief plastered around his heart. Thank god.

Dazai walks straight towards the counter where Chuuya is standing. Verlaine is with Rimbaud in some places so he can't help with the cafe for today. Gay people nowadays needs to chill. Dazai stops in front of him and Chuuya crosses his arms when Dazai gives him an accusing look.

"How are you—"

"You harassed me!" Dazai exclaimed, louder than what it should be.

The old woman who was peacefully drinking her coffee in the cafe suddenly spat her drink to the face of her old husband in front of her after hearing those words.

"What the fuck?" Chuuya glared at the brunette, "Did you seriously think that I would harass you!?"

Dazai's accusing gaze is still penetrating him. Dazai is staring at him with an oddly meaningful gaze but anyway—

"You took advantage of my weakness and... and..." Dazai even dramatically faked a tear, "...and left me naked!"

The older man in the cafe sitting a meter from them spat his coffee on his wife's face in return after hearing that.

Chuuya's face slowly flushes red in anger and embarrassment because of what this shitty bastard is talking about. He didn't take advantage of anyone. He didn't even unnecessarily touch Dazai last night unless it has something to do with his well-being and now this asshole has the audacity to accuse him of harassment!? Him? Harassing someone!? He would rather murder someone than harrass them!

"I didn't leave you naked!" Chuuya shouted back.

"Oh my god, they already fucked." Someone whispered from the cafe. Certainly, they are the people who are used to the daily bickering of soukoku as their dramatized romance-comedy podcast.

"Damn, yeah. Soukoku for the win." The other replied.

"Then why am I feeling incredibly sore?" Dazai exclaimed and Chuuya's jaw dropped because this fucking bastard is shameless as fuck!

"That's because you're fucking feverish last night and you're so heavy so I ended up dropping you to the ground multiple times!"

Dazai looks at Chuuya in utter betrayal— actually he's just being dramatic, "How dare you be this..." His gaze drops on the small freckles on Chuuya's cheeks and Dazai pauses before whispering, "...Beautiful."

"HAH!?"

Almost 90% of the customers spat their drink simultaneously.