" I wanna do bad things to you"

RAVEENS POV ✨✨✨

" SO yea now I get why you like her"... Richie said out loud causing Jake to look at me with a wierd face before he walked off with one cheerleader....his arm on her shoulder...

   " Yea I'll be right back"I said as I licked my lips going in the same direction as Maya....I didn't care what my friends thought..but forshoo they knew i was finna fuck the shit out of her.....

     I got to the bathroom and saw afew girls taking selfies on the mirrors...others were ina small cluster whispering something and laughing about it.....the rest were just cleaning their hands ......and maya at the far end of the mirror putting on gloss....

     I started to walk towards her ..our girls bathrooms were built like a hall... cause of the mirror.......wimen.....

When I saw Kate getting out one of the stalls and walking over to the faucet and running it...while talking to Maya...who was leaning on one of the stalls door.....

" Hi Raveen"Hope stepped up smiling " you look good today" she said touching my arm...

" Stop touching my shit bro...." I told her in the meanst tone... And continued to walk to Maya when Kate saw me and her face dropped...as she walked over to take napkins drying her hand .. before Maya turned back and rolled her eyes at me..

" Great..now you're following me" she said walking up to the mirror..

" Yea well in not gonna be part of this ....." Kat said as she dropped the napkins in the bin and started to leave ....the bathrooms had few people now since the bell rang...

"Don't leave me with her.." Maya whined to kat who was almost out the door leaving me her with hope and her friends who were talking about random stuff but I could see hope throwing glances at me every once in a while....

..." What the hell is your problem...are you following me or something..?" She hissed at me..

" Can't I use the bathroom...why do you always think it's about me following you.?" I replied without any emotion...

..      "great see you later " she said as she returned the gloss to her back pocket and took her back pack....

" But since you mentioned it" I started as I stood Infront of her blocking her path every time she tried to move ...

     " That thing you did earlier,,,, Infront of my friends..hmm.''''

" That wasn't cool you know.." " if you weren't so pretty I'd beat you up but ..I don't want to ruin your face"

I saw a spark of Fright in her eyes and I think she saw I did and she readjusted herself and .. tried to walk away when I advanced to her backing her in a corner...

She was looking at me with wide eyes and her hands folded into fists ..her heartbeat was racing...I think she thought I was gonna beat her up...but fear is good right?

  ................... Maya's POV ✨.............

       "Well aren't you going to say something...and rant at me how I'm bothering you...." she said looking down at me

"Cat got you tongue huh?".....

" Maya look at me ...." She said in a stern tone

Great I'm gonna have my face beaten....wow on a Wednesday.....and wearing my favourite outfits.....my thoughts got interrupted when I felt her grabbing my jaw line and making me look up at her before she squeezed my cheeks together making me make a pouty face.....

" Good now we can talk" she lowly rasped looking at my face...then doing the triangle method..... before she turned around still with her hand squeezing my cheeks.and making a face at hope and her friends who were reluctant to leave but eventually did...

"And lock the door" she said at the last girl to leave...

" Now ...where was I?!." She said turning to my eyes and releasing my face......

   " Look Raveen I'm sorry for what I did... please don't hit me." Was I I could make out of my mouth while squinting to hide my face away from the damage she was about to do....

     'aw poor thing ''..why would I beat you....I wanna beat you in another way....she said smirking while licking her lip slowly as she advanced towards my lips... Not looking at anything else....

   " Don't make me feel that inferior with my friends okay doll?" She whispered before lightly attaching our lips causing me to shudder...back before I felt her right hand on my head holding me and making the kiss so light....... euphoric.. before I caught on and started kissing back...

she broke the kiss..and smiled alil still looking at my lips with nothing but lust....she held me by the waist and pulled me closer and with her other hand she held my head in place deepening the kiss .....I kissed back with the same passion....

She lowered her hand to my ass and lifted me with her hands ... before placing me beside the sink ....... which caught me by surprise.....

I didn't know what to do with my arms or myself for that matter ..so I used my hand to recline my body and help me push my upper body upwards to her

... The kiss got sloppier..but in a good way...her lips are so plum and taste like cherries

I could feel her tongue brushing on my lower lip lightly asking for entrance which I refused...
    So she bit my lower lip causing me to gasp
Then she dominated my mouth... normally I'd be the one to do that but she makes me feel like I wanna submit to her....

She was now standing in-between my thighs and her hands going up and down my back ..her cupping my face to when she broke the kiss and started to go on my neck attacking it with her kisses and her tongue....not long after she found my sweet spot and focused  on it making me moan.... which made her switch ....

     She kissed down my neck sucking and kissing till she reached my cleavage and covered it with hickies....

"Mhhm" I moaned

I went back on her lips and loosened her dress since the bra cups were held up by a string .. which okay was dumb but ..I came in handy rn..ngl.....

She undid her lil lace ribbon and started kissing my cleavage while getting my nipples got  hard from the light touches she was doing from the dress .. they perked up in no time...

She moved her finger slowly towards my thighs. ... Rubbing them gently cause me to gasp

" Your hands .. they're freezing ..' I told her trying to catch my breath

   " Really " she smirked while looking at me ... before she held my neck and started getting aggressive kissing me.. choking me and she deepend the kiss and spat in my mouth... making me hava a braingasm and my eyes rolled back.....

where she slid my dress slowly to myrupper thigh and moved from her lips slowly... From my neck to my thii..where she started kissing..but then she shot up and pulled me by my waist and made me lean my head on mth mirror..fuck ...

......

......