part one of your tugging my hair too tight

RAVEEN'S POV ✨✨✨

I don't know if she was mad at me fr or jealous..but whatever she was feeling made me feel sad....

We were watching SpongeBob it was good when Ur high....I looked over at Maya she was still watching.......

"Hey .." I nudged her softly... making her wake up slowly and look at me with lazy eyes....

"Mh" she hummed slowly...".wassup need anything? Oh fuck I didn't get you comfortable clothes sorry hold on "..she said getting off the bed..I held her wrist before she got off the bed ......

" Um...it's around 7pm and we'll I thought we'd work on our project remember? I said while avoiding her eyes and proceeding to get back to where I initially sat.....

" Umm.....okkkeeiiiii" she said confused......

" Let me get my macbook then we can start" she said walking away...

" Great" i said removing my phone from my pocket and seeing Richie blowing up my phone ......

I went to my IG and texted pearl ik it's wrong but oh well...

She  went took her Mac book along with some clothes i could wear ....not that i was sleeping over .....  

AS I WAS SETTING up my MacBook I got lost in my thoughts and didn't even see her coming back...I felt her hands on my head and in my hair... She pulled my hair back ... In a sexy way and made me look directly into her eyes.... 

      " Surprise tiny How'd I look.".she said.... tying her hair back..... "Not that you opinion matters but ....we'll"

"Um I can't even see if your yanking at my hair like that"

I said agitated

..... "I just got these braids done afew days ago you gonna ,ruin them,,....

      " Oh right sorry I guess I enjoyed the view from up here.. "

       I released and actually gave her scalp  alil massage where I'd been accused of yanking her hair...

She turned around to look at me she gasped alil

She had not expected these tattoos on my torso... And my flat tummy  the tank top she gave me was   revealing alil bit and I could see her staring at my poking nipples....

"" You like what you see tiny .... I can literally see you drooling at my torso .... "" She lowly rasped

   "You look really good I said plainly and sat back on furcarpet....
... She sat crossing her legs opposite from me with the MacBook being in the middle of us....

"Well I was thinking"...she started ....

"We do a fantasy story it's easy and it has no limitations... What do you think she asked looking at me.....

She was just staring at me like it the first time she saw me .... Reen what do you think about that stor-...    We're you even paying attention to what I just said.....

     " Yea yea totally..."....I say..." I agree with fantasy... But I'll still stick to romance .... You know it has more emotion... And all that "

                I said as I stood up and went to take  my phone.. then i sat on the bed lit a blunt and played lofi study playlist....

     "Hey tiny can we study on the bed?... I wanna get comfortable we have 2 hours to study .. so can you please come sit here "

"Only cause you said please"..and with that she came. and sat next to me but a  distance....why was she acting like we haven't had sex like we just met I wondered

  " Are you scared of me princess?! Why you so far away from me...come closer I won't bite unless you want me to......."

Before she could even think about it I grabbed her by her wrist  and gently but swiftly pulled her  towards me  like really close...

And I could see her face now so clearly...her eyes . ... Her lips her ears ... She smelled like wild fruits... That dangerous but sexy scent...

   And i was still holding her wrist.... .....shit the tension was now even more evident than i thought ..... Her ... braids were all over her..
face...   I tucked afew of  them behind her ear before whispering...

"I know you feel it too ... And I can see how bad I make you  want me....

I made her  quickly jump and she went on about the started talking about the report for a whole hour non stop.....while avoiding my... Eyes...

I just watched her lips moving..and her fingers in the air explaing how the project should be and all that...to be honest I was too zoned out thinking about all the things I'd do to her,, if she'd let me

.. I didn't like the power she had over me ...

We took a 30 mins break I went to take some cookies and dug my head in my phone... Even thou I wasn't really texting anyone... anything to avoid her looking at me..so she decided she'd go use the bathroom....

... I went and just outside her bathroom door cause I figured she took to long and I wanted to see her I don't care...

"Okay time to get out ".. I heard her say ..wierd ..I thought.. who's she talking to. I heard her flushing the toilet...and run the faucet cleaning her hands ....

Before she slowly unlocked.. door with her hair tied up neatly in a lower ponytail taill.and tied my braids in a ponytail...

When she opened the door saw m standing there...almost fainted....

   Aren't you supposed to be working on your title for the report ... She asked as she pushed me out the way.. again.

  " WHY you pushing me tiny can't you politely ask... To be given way... Huh?...!!!"

  " And why would I do that .?.. Your blocking the road on purpose...so !!??? ... Just leave me alone...  

"""" I see you have your hair in a lower ponytail are we finna fuck? "

" You have issues Raveen Williams...and imma not be part of them" she said in a sarcastic chuckle as she walked back to her bathroom to grab a lighter from her top shelf...I stood ther motionless waiting to see if she would repeat the same mistake...

" There's a party I got invited to..."

"Yea " she said from inside the bathroom..." "Good for you"

" Do you wanna come with " it should start at around 9pm" ....

She walked out of the bathroom and closed the door with a joint in between her lips and a lighter In her hand...
...

" I can't I'm going over to Kate's"...girls night she said blowing smoke on my face and walking over to the MacBook... picking it up and placing it on her study table before she walked over to her closet and laid out some clothes........

" So okay your not coming with me to the party huh?"

   " No " she said plainly and continued walking around her room not doing anything in particular apart from smoking....

"Your acting weird you know that right" I said as I walked over to where she was but she evaded and went in the shower.....I heard her start it and took out my phone and texted Jake..

👾Jake

Are you turning up tonight
For Daniels party?

                                                         Raven 🐮

                                                          I'm not Sur I'm at  
                                            Maya's place will see
                                       (Read)...