before school

Maya's POV ✨

I nodded my head and proceeded to sit next to her, I was actually surprised it was a girl...bro she looked like a guy . With that black beanie and ..that ... white tee with black overalls...the shoes were so classic..black lower cut ,navy blue j4s . She was low-key Hella fine and her voice..the cherry ontop.... I couldn't help but feel on edge about sitting next to her...I swear I could feel her eyes on me......

     I heard her place her phone on the table before reaching for her backpack and took out a small green pouch and took a joint with a cute little lighter.....

    She put the joint on the table before zipping up her bag ....then she slid down on the bench and man spread licking her lips .. before she took the joint and lit it....

....I was too zoned out and high plus alil bit paranoid about the whole drug incident then having a whole stranger help me without trying to hurt me..or get my number...it was alot ..an.-

" Hey you hit?"

   " Huh?!" What?"

....I turned around to look and found her holding the joint for me with her index and thumb fingers...

" No I'm actually high rn so pass.?" I said as I took out my phone and frantically started scrolling....

" Well bet.." she said returning it to her lips..  " well you looked like you need some she said blowing out the smoke and sitting upright and placing her elbows on the table...

" No I'm good thanks ".I said nervously while bringing the phone closer to my face...

" So how comes iv never seen you around...are you new..

(Shit she's starting a conversation..idk how to do that.. maybe if I look so focused on typing random shit she'll stop talking)......

" You know I can tell you not doing anything with your phone"... She said coming closer to the back of my neck... causing everything in me to freeze and focus on where her warm breath was ... before I felt her scooting back to where she was and I could finally breathe.....

"I'm Raveen.. Raveen Williams" she said as she threw the roach from her joint and took out some water , slowly opened the cap and brought the bottle to her lips... While looking at me with hooded eyes .... which felt so intense..

     " Oh okay..." Was all I said when looking at how she applied the gloss...I never wanted to be a lipgloss more in my life

" So where are you from you practically zoned out in the middle of my questions..so are you gonna answer?" She said non platonic....

  " Why would I tell you about me you maybe a serial killer or a stalker." I said as I adjusted my sitting position to look at her better..

" Fair enough!"she said while lifting one hand and placing it on the bench backpress...

"So "...she started.. while eyeing my lips with hooded eyes..." your a fan of DJ snake huh?"

"No  I'm actually here cause I didn't wanna attend my best friends crazy parties" I said taking  out my rum bottle out of my jacket and took a sip of my cocktail...

" Bro is that like liquor" she asked getting all excited and placing both her hand on the table gesturing at her own little rum bottle..
Which was covered with a cool leather with lots of grafic drawings...

" Wow here I am praying for a sign..and boom..." She said as she rested her chin on her hand and looking at me while licking her lips slowly....

" Bitch drink water you high asf rn I bet!" I said as I pushed her water bottle that was in the middle of the table ..

" Nah mama I'm not high yet.. if I am I don't want whatever I'm using to fade out and you disappear".. she said with a low voice getting closer to me .... cause me to shift alil and move away..

" Where do you think your running of to ?" She asked with a love raspy voice while sliding her arm around my thigh and grabbing it slowly making me slide closer to her... ..

" So are you here with your boyfriend or girlfriend?" She asked relaxing herself and spreading her legs touching with my thigh..

"Well I don't see how that's your business" I spat out while smirking..

"Interesting I like me a good chase.." she said getting back to her phone which was an opportunity for me to call an Uber and get home asap.. I was starting to get really high and feeling things ..

"Who you texting your boyfriend" she said in an annoying baby voice...." Telling him to pick you up?"

I just couldn't bring myself to answer her .I just contiued to Talk to my best friend Kate....
When she snatched my phone and held it with her left hand ...

"Well so now are you gonna tell me where your from..."she said holding her head with her righ hand while her left out streached and wiggling the phone...

" Bro wtf is wrong with you...I'm gonna _."

         "Oou.. gonna what?" She said getting closer to my face..." Your attitude is so big but look at how quiet you get ..when im closer to you......

My face was frozen...I was looking at her beautiful face , her lashes her lips,, her cheeks,her lips ,, her ears and her jewellery, her lips ...she had such amazing features.or im too high rn....
    " See anything you like?."she asked lifting my jaw upwards before stroking it with the back of her index finger... making me smack her arm..
I hate physical contact ONG.

I saw her placing the phone down and got closer to her face making her think I wanted to kiss  her. So I tilted my head and got close to the point our nose tips were touching..I was looking at her lips and not gonna lie,, she was indeed  tempting..

......if she didn't have my phone and if we were ina different situation I'd have definitely seized her lips maybe more....but i kept it interesting ..she decided to slightly close her eyes anticipating the kiss.....and when she put the phone lower and closer enough I grabbed it and moved away from her causing her to smile..

" Wow your pretty and still got brains,..!" She said as she took a mini bow.... which made me giggle alil bit.....

" Dude..why your voice go baby when you laugh...oh my God that's.. adorable.'".she said in between laughs..

this bitch was high asf rn

"my what " I asked looking at her hooded eyes...

" Your laugh is adorable" she said straightening up her posture and clearing her throat.

  I just smiled and picked up my jacket from the seat and my water bottle....

"Bye Mrs Williams " I said as I started to walk slowly away...

I saw Raveen smile cheekily and waved goodbye without taking her eyes of me....

I walked outside the venue and got in my Uber....fuck I've left cappy ..