school bathrooms ..

✨✨✨✨✨  RAVEEN'S POV ✨✨✨✨✨

   If I knew she'd be hotter like this moaning my name id have definitely kissed her when we were in my room.....  She looked so hot rn in the sex hair and all those hickies,, on her neck to her cleavage.... And her thongs were really,,,, seductive...  This I'm keeping...I said as I took it all the way off her shaky little legs. ....

The sweat droplets on her forehead made her look even more hot... I just wanna fuck this girl so bad ..... I helped her get down the sink thing...  And she wobbled alil bit but she was able to stand I helped her with her hair as she redid her makeup......

       We were heading towards the door when ....   

" I need to practice my walking she said.... I don't want to give everyone the impression I got laid in school..." She said walking around....I took my phone and took photos cause she generally looked so cute..... Omg...

......once she was done I opened the door and she walked out with her monkey bag...   

  " Shit we're 30 min late ,,,, and professor yohan doesn't like people interrupting his classes "

   She said with some slight worry.....

Wanna skip... I know a good food joint if I interested....

" I'd love to but I can't leave my mom's car in school assuming you have yours here,,,,""'

      Coincidentally my brother dropped me off today..... So yeah....

    "Oh okay cool let's go..." She said ... I told her the name of the place and she typed in the cars GPS...

     I played seasons by 6lack and Khalid.... I loved that song and it had way into my soul.....

    "Raveen can you reach out my bag pack at the back seat and take out som-"",....

       .....?!??straps?!

.... Bitch are you always thinking about sex ... And why would I walk with cond-... Msm uk what nevermind...". She said throwing her hands up in defeat....

       I'm kiddin , besides I already fucked you ,, so why would I need cond-..   she turns up the volume to some summer walker song...

        The drive was actually good and I'm an adrenaline junkie... Maya is such a fast driver... But safe too.... Which was cute how she leans forward when concentrating on the speed, how she furrows her eyebrows when making a turn. How holds the wheel Asif it's just a cloud.... I could go on but I'm not simping...

  No sir not me...

We got at the food hub... It's a small dinner ... And the owner was my good friend.... But she changed states ... The good thing about this dinner is that you could literally order special recipe food... UK the one with weed...

      "Raveen I think you should carry my extra hoodie just incase it gets cold in there... "

Aww wow so you do care about me tiny

    "You know what fuck you" she said and slammed the door and walked past me to get towards the entrance to the diner....

She had noodle legs... She walked all wobbly but I was the only one who knew why....and I think she thought in that pretty head of hers she's just fine.....wimen!!!!

      "Well are you coming or you gonna stay there and admire my ass ... C'mere I'm hungry asf". 

     We got in and sat across eachother... And she took out her phone.... She shad such pretty eyelashes....and her lips were just the right plump and juicy...he'll thinking about her like this makese wanna devour her properly this time taking my time.....

       " Hey Raveen the special usual or casual? " Ray the waiter asked

   I looked at Maya and fuck it... I'll have special brownie for two .... One vegan please...

  "Ouuu.. okay... Any drink"

    I'll have the chocolate slime shake....

Maya what would you like?....

   "I'll have the iced tea "

" You guys taking here or to go?"

      I looked like Maya, she looked clueless so I just took them to go.... this will be one hell of a long night...

After afew minutes ray came with the orders in separate bags I paid and we made our way to the car...

     " Where else are we going it's still kinda early to go home... Or you wanna come over to my house? " Maya asked as she settled in the driver's seat and putting her iced tea in the cup holder. Then buckling
.

     Let's go to your house... Mine is kinda full my brother might come home early with his girlfriend... And I'm not in the mood to see them.......

    "Alright bet" let's go.... But I'm playing my playlist... And I blasted Bryson tiller....

     "Raveen could you a kind young lady and open the brownie box for me..." She said in an adorable British accent....I actually giggled it was really adorable...

    Why ofcourse whatever thay Madien wishes....

    "So why are they called special brownies.. do they have drugs in them? Wait.... RAVEEN WILLIAMS Did you buy weed brownies.... "Her voice getting high pitched....

      Yea I just did but don't worry they are not potent at all.. you'll be fine