bathroom 2

RAVEEN'S POV ✨✨✨✨

" Are you okay".  I asked her as I made my way to her core...

   "Mmhhhhh" was all she could say....

So I continued kissing her inner thighs before I made it to her thong dang purple stan..wow....

I kissed her core with the thong still on...I heard her whimper everytime I kissed her ...

    "I want you to beg me to do it" .. I told her ina stern tone.....

    I pushed her thong to the side and shiii....girl is wet asf.....
   I saw her covering her face ....." Why ashamed...you look so glorious..." I told her as I kissed her thighs making her anticipate for it......I breathed on her clit afew times making her gasp... But I didn't do anything just yet..

   "Please don't tease" she said in a whisper..." I want you to fuck me "...

  I don't know what happened to me after she said that....I went direct to her clit breathing on it occasionally blowing it making it more sensitive before I adjusted her again in that her feet were onmy shoulders..

  " Fuck" she exclaimed as I finally put my mouth there...and started kissing and slurping.......her clit

   " I'm -.." she started but threw her head back...

  " I stopped tongue fucking her and focused on her clit drawing little eights around...and making circular motions all over...

      "Fuck  fuck ..." She moaned...

    " I'm closEEee"

I slower down just a lil and pushed two fingers in   her entrance..

"Not yet"I raised  my brows at her .... before I crashed our lips together.and started pounding her..

  "You like it" I asked her lowly..

      "MmHmm" she said with her head pushed back and on mirror...

  " Use your words" I told her more sternly and using my other hand to pull her closer to me by her waist...

  " I like-..    it...  Raveen "

" Louder"

" I like it Raveen "...

" I can't hear you" I shook my head...

"Fuck " she said as I felt her whole body tensing and the her walls clenching before I pulled out my finger and went to her clit.....

Attacking it and eating it out like a madman.....

It wasn't long before she started to tense her legs again and was almost closing her thighs so I gently pressed them up and down to make her not get leg cramps .. then she cam in my mouth and I sucked it dry and cleaned her..

Before I made little kisses on her bud ..and made my way to her face kissing her

"Open" I told her in a low tone where she opened her mouth and we made out ....I spat in her mouth making her taste herself and I continued massaging her thighs since they were still shaking....

She rested her head on my shoulder and I gave a soothing back rub as I rocked us side to side.....

" You good"  I asked her with a low chuckle.....

"Mhmmh"...she hummed...

" Use your word mkay?"

   She lifted her head head of my shoulder and looked at me with her cheeks flushing...