A GHOST IN THE ROOM

✨✨✨  MAYA'S POV ✨✨

    I saw Mrs Sanders gesturing at her to take the seat right next to me....

    Omg this cannot be happening to me .... I looked at Kate and tried to tell her to come sit next to me so raveen goes all the way at the front , but she didn't understand and well ,,,boom here she is walking as if she owns the room.... Heading to seat next to me... ... I could see the other girls looking at her .... Drooling......

And the guys looked at her clothes and jewellery and wishing the could compliment their outfits with jewellery the way she could......

  <<<<<<<<<<RAVEEN'S POV>>>>>>>>

THE minute I walked into that hall I saw her.... Tiny ... So I wasn't hallucinating...but I don't remember her eyes being that hazel .......

Mrs Sanders showed me where to seat and I could feel eyes on me I was so nervous, but I had a dominant aura ,,so noone realized I was shaking inside my mind,,.... ..

"Hi tiny."
                      ..i leaned over to whisper in her ear as I took a seat ... This time she actually dropped her pen and got alil bit shook..... Dang why was it so hot when she does it..... I mean other girl I've talked to or met do that but with tiny it's different.....

....it's like she's kinda scared of me... Like she can actually feel my aura....

The lecture was not even as bad as I thought but I loved literature cause of reading and my wild imagination......Mrs Sanders....called us out and announced that we were going to have a presentation and the person, next to you would help you write a short horror story... Or pic a topic that would be most comfortable,for us to write.... Deadline 5 weeks

.......". Hey tiny guess what ... I think we should act ours out instead of writing..."...

I saw her cheeks blush and her eyes shifting in all directions.....

     " Raveen.... I'm not doing the project with you I'd rather do it on my own ..."she said bluntly

    "Mrs Sanders I'd like to do the report on my own "she said raising up her hand

  "Well Mrs Walters... Unless you want half of your points taken off the final test then why don't you do it"Mr Sanders said so sarcastically.....

"Guess that means your stuck with me huh!" I told her looking at her directly.. making her uneasy
.
"...and look you left this that night at our table ....so if you want it back ...cause I'm guessing it's your favourite since I've seen it has ... Cappy written all over it's cap.
.. You should come at my house and we can start the report ...."

     "You can keep the bottle I have a bunch of them... Besides....looks like your skin could use the hydration...." And she got up and left

Since the lecture had just ended..... And I was gathering my books getting ready to leave.

  " Hi Raven"...I heard from  Infront of me .....wait no way...

"Kat... What are you doing here.... I thought we broke up .. are you following me or?.. ... anyway...how are you...it's been a minute"...i sad happy to see her

        "No I'm not following you little lady..... I go to school here.... Your partnering up with Maya for the project right ?.
... Be careful with her she's known for her determination...." She winked and left me ....

Determination huh........ very intriguing..

    .....................
......

I rushed out unsure about where I could find Maya I had forgotten to take her number so I could send her the address...

Guess I'll have to wait until lunch or till I see kat and ask for her number...dang she just disappeared....so i decided to wait on the twins Riley and Richard to get out so we could wak to the next lesson together.

.....i had creative and production filming....which i saw kate was in too  but not maya,and the lesson dragged on ....I got bored so i texted the Richard about random stuff....

" Mrs Williams..no phones during my class" Mr Owens said sternly.....

Everyone was looking at me expecting me to cause a scene or sum shit..I mean I wanted to walk out but ... c'mon where's the trust .... So I politely placed my phone on my top right side and flipped it over...Mr Owen watching me to make sure I don't do anything...and when I did I could almost feel him breathing a sigh of relief and so did everyone else....

........I couldn't help looking towards Maya's seat...and everytime ..I d find a couple of bitches staring at me twirling their hair or sum shit and it was wierd ...like who likes easy bitches I mean....

The bell rung and everyone was starting to pick their stuff not caring if Mr Owen was still standing there..

' don't forget to study when you get home and avoid drugs' he yelled but honestly...

Who the fuck even says that...DoNt FoRgeT To StuDyy

..  just as I was about to get up some girls came over to my desk ...

  ' hi Raveen,,'
the shorter one Hope started... "we're having this new sem tonight..so we thought we'd invite you..'

  " Er.. yea sure ". I said my eyes searching the room for Maya..

    ' I have homework sorry ' I said getting my backpack and my phone....and trying to walk past Hope and her friend...
    " Since when do you do homework?" She asked her eyes traling mine and searching for where mine were fixed ..Maya....

    'yea well I do so fuck off' I snapped and jogged to catch up with Maya...dang she was walking pretty fast...

   "Dang girl....you should be an athlete or sum...you can work those legs..whoo" I said panting with my hands on my knees bending to catch my breath..

" Hey wait up...' I said out loud causing everyone around us to look at her and me... making her stand on her steps and turn with one book pressing against her chest...and a small bunny ear backpack... which was low-key too girly for me....

I huffed and stood up and started making my way towards her... Everyone was now quiet..and watching...to see if we were gonna fight or do something...gawd I hated this school....I mean can't people change for the better.. considering how aggressive and mean I was in the past a few semesters.....

"Speak " she said while I got closer to her it turned me on and I couldn't help but smirk...

"So I wanted us to get started with the project cause i have afew parties ihave to attend...or u wanna come with..?" I asked her still jogging a few times cause bitch has Hella small but fast steps ......

"Look.. 8 dont be late"  She said basically catching me by surprise ...and made me stop in the middle of my tracks..

"The party or the project?!" I asked confused asf

" Wait you know what let's study at your place instead.." she said taking out her phone and started texting...."

" I'm Hella confused rn..what...chill hold on...so no party yes?!..no you're place ".... ...

" What I'm trying to tell you..." She said in a slower baby manner ..."yea I'll study at your place but I have to be home early "...

She said as she started walking away but slower this time.

"Great let's walk to my car"
as I started walking taking the lead...

But got distracted when Hope and her friends jumped me causing Maya to just continue walking...and she was walking fast...

Thank God Jake and the twins arrived just in time..but Maya wa already at a far distance and sitting on one of the furthest benches in the parking lot.....