Raveen in Maya's class

✨MAYA'S POV ✨

  💫   BILLIE EILISH YOU SHOULD SEE ME IN A CROWN 💫

The concert was a month ago and I was getting ready to go to my first semester...crap I hated Tuesdays unlike everyone who hates mondays for me it was Tuesdays...

.......I left downstairs and found my big brother made me pancakes and even did that lil... Swirl with the whipped cream on them that I loved,,,,   ..my mum was a personal assistant to some rich lady incharge of showbiz and all that..

My dad was a free spirit who was so good at real estate and he loved his job which made him travel alot and that also meant I was home alone apart from when my brother or Kate would come...

I was basically used to the isolation.....
....I walked out of the kitchen and through the backdoor to get to the garage....my mum had a whole lotta cars she bought and given....so I decided I'd go with the bimmer....you can never go wrong with BMW...

I made it to school... feeling meh!.. since the professor wasn't even there yet so people were in small groups talking about the mid break we had,,, others about parties... And I wasn't feeling that so I went and sat on the hallway...where I could see most people were......a

And took out my airpods and took out my drawing book sketching whatever I could...

hi Maya

.................... Kate came squealing all the way from the hallway to where I was sat.

  This girl omg it was the first day of school how was she this jumpy and bubbly.... ...but she was my best friend and well she was the complete opposite of me. I was the chill reserved she was the , outgoing, and bubbly type....

"hi kate"....      
                What's going on with you why are you all giddy in the morning.....and on the first day of school....do you have a new girlfriend or what.....??"".

"Nooo silly .... I just found out I'll be getting my driver's license by next week...."

  " Oh wow so now you gonna drive and , expect me to sit my ass, in the passengers seat ,of your car,,,,.... Hmmm girl I love dark  and death , but you driving is way darker"
..... I told her without moving my gaze from what looked like a ghost

     ¿Is that Raveen!!!!!!...???
    ....... the girl I met at the concert... Wait am I dreaming... Is it real... So it wasn't the edibles

Flashback The Night Of The Concert

I can't hear you you the music's too loud , I said trying to leave the table where reen and I were sat, ..

          I couldn't believe how weak I got around her...   I took an Uber again when leaving the concert.... Thinking about that girl in the beanie... She had these lazy sleepy intimidating eyes... Eyesy that make you feel like ,,,, like .....she was striping your clothes one by one
... And her voice... Omg.... I don't know what it is about it but ... If she could tell me to submit I'd do it without hesitation.....
......   Then she had these rings that fitted so perfectly with her whole personality and aura .... ...

       I could almost have sworn there was tension between us ..... DANG I forgot how to act around her.... I was so vulnerable ...and my palms were sweaty and my cheeks were flushed with some pink when I think about how she whispered in my ear...dang.......    
      ...

....I reached out to get my water bottle...*fuck*.... I left it at the table where I sat with Raveen omg ...this is bad it was , basically mostly my favourite bottle,....

..<<<<<<<<<<....END OF FLASHBACK>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

"Earth to Maya ...maayaa........!!! MAY..."
I SNAPPED back to my  senses when I heard Kate call me may.... I despised that name... Its what my ex used to call me afew years ago... And it grossed me so bad.... cringing I swear......

" Who are you staring at...??..

Katie asked searching the crowded halls with her eyes trying to find who I was looking at..but quickly gave up..

". Anyway as I was saying.... My long time sneaky link is back in town .... And I think I saw her earlier.....so anyway.....how was the concert!...."

Kate asked, still looking at me and back at the direction she saw me  gwacking my eyes at....

"Um...the concert was really good actually....I ate a brownie and lost cappy an-"....

      "Wait you lost THEE CAPPY" ... That was like your favourite bottle.. she said in a baby voice .    

" What happened...did you get drunk and leave it somewhere...??!!"she asked nudging me with her elbow

    Dang no I don't drink alcohol I just left it at some table I was sitting at... But I really miss cappy....

I said making a pouty face and a baby voice

        "" ...so you didn't meet anyone...you know a girl you liked or maybe a guy cause you can't keep living alone and brushing off everyone saying that they are not what you want.... You know you can always try an-..."

"Tut tut tut .... Hold it "..... I cut her short
........

                    "I'm not getting my heartbroken, ain't getting my body touched... all because someone said they love me or like me ... Yuck.... Bruh I'm happy on my own ...

And with you...."

.."Anyway let's go" ..I said getting up and gesturing at her to wake her ass up too

"we have our first lecture at literature in a few minutes.....we might as well get a move on .. you know how Mrs Sanders gets when your late"......

   As we entered the hall I saw pretty much everyone who we were with during the last semester..and Kate being the social butterfly,,,, decided to fly away to say hi,,, and give a bunch of hugs and fake smiles to everyone,,,,,,

...... As for me I just retreated to my seat at the back and took out my books and went on tiktok ......

Mr Sanders walked in and everyone just went quiet and on their seats .... without any fuss ......damn that woman has power ...

......in the middle of the lecture.. I saw some one walking in ..
      I swear my jaw dropped .....and I could feel the blood in my whole body freeze .... It was a ghost

I saw her ...... Raveen... In the flesh she was wearing all black with a white cap and she had white collars on her black sweater.. dang...

I fucked with that look....
But  wtf is she doing in my school and class!!!