page 1 The concert

MAYA'S POV ✨✨✨📍📍✨📍

      I didn't want to go concert....I sighed as I took out my legs out the warm sofa blanket.....The weather outside  had looked so dull and cold. . lately...and It was my favourite weather..but the thing was I... I had all my poisons with me ...afew joints..some snacks and a good binge watching show......

Fuck ...I groaned as I made my way to the shower and to my closest to find something cute and warm to wear......

    I decided I'd rock some black Nike sweatpants and a matching hoodie with some draping chains ..alil glitter on my eyes and cheeks...since it was an evening occasion....threw some rings I found in my mum's room....and a pair of white convers..

Then I took my water bottle and made alil mojito and poured it in my favourite rum bottle.......and ofc my edibles... just incase...

I left my room and rushed to the fridge to take some grapes while I waited for the Uber....I didn't feel like driving my mums car .....lol it was too much work and i wanted to have some fun .....

I arrived at the venue atleast just in time after the sun had set and I watched the food stalls light up the venue ...the performing artists were just arriving....DJ snake . Tiësto and Alan walker.....

I had actually dragged my ass outta bed just to watch Tiësto and DJ snake....   It wasn't that crowded since most people were doing other things within the venue and it had a strict ticket number... which I didn't think .I'd honestly get but I'm glad my best friend kate pushed me to buy....

I made my way towards the  stage.....I was so close to the speakers...and I loved the booming music....I decided why not pop a special brownie.... And drunk a shot I had bought...just for the fun of it

    I danced jumped my tiny little ass off.. until things started getting all woozy...and blurry....

     I heard a ring in my ear... And I could see everything in slow motion....."fuck !' i exclaimed as i made my way slowy to the back of the crowd.......

....the woozy feeling became worse and I was seeing black....   ... just as I almost fell I heard someone hold me by my waist......

"You don't look so good !" I heard someone say while I felt a hand slipping to my waist  trying to get me up to my feet...

I couldn't clearly see who she was... everything was spinning so fast......

    " Stay here okay...let me get you some water "...she said gesturing with her hand at my face like I couldn't understand what she was saying....

I took a sip at the cocktail I was holding and I immediately knew someone had spiked my drink when I was dancing.....
But why or who...

   My thoughts were interrupted by someone kneeling Infront of where I sat ..on one of the chairs from the food stalls.....
    "Here ...it's not cold it's room temp..." She said looking at the bottle.." it should help with whatever was put in your drink"she said giving me the bottle...

      " Wait you mean I was spiked?"I asked looking at her ."wait How'd you know"....I asked trying to get up but i was still too dizzy ..." Wait are you trying to like drug me or something I asked feeling dizzy asf....

"No ..no noo.. goodness no ...but I saw who did but he left when I rushed over to hold you"....
"I'm Alice...."....Alice casagrande..

I just stared at her .....with a rbf cause I didn't get why she decided to help me or what if she was with him and this is all an act?...my breathing started to get uneven...

" Yo relax I'm not gonna hurt you...and I'm not working with him if that's what your thinking...."

  She said while searching for my eyes.....

" Infact I can leave so you can be at ease...I'll just write my number on this dollar.." she said taking out a dollar and writing her number and address.....

" Lemme know when you get home safe...and I promise I'll never text you unless you text me back ...." She murmured while folding the dollar and pushing it in my hoodie pocket....

" Take care of yourself lilmama crazy people out here for someone as pretty as you"... She said while lifting my head with her index finger while.placing both her palms on the side of my head strocking down...

     "Guess I'll see you later" she said as she got up and took one look at me before making it to the foot of the crowd then completely disappeared....

   I sat down where she placed me for a while and started to open the water bottle she gave me...took a couple of big gulps..and in no time the dizziness finished.....I sat there for a bit before i realised that maybe the  person who drugged must be watching since alice left me alone...... not sure if it was the drugs but she was so hot..she has really dark eyes and such white teeth with those smiles that light up your day ,,,

   So the quicker I get up and leave the better for me .... wouldn't want the guy who drugged my drink to find my ass out here in the open ...so I started to walk towards the darker side of the venue....like not that dark just fairly dim....

    I saw afew benches with either couples cuddling..gag.. , friends, some just random people...and a group of people who where passing joints.......the remaining few benches had like three to two people max..I stared getting high again from the brownie i ate and let me tell you shits not fun .....

      I saw a bench with a girl or was it a guy ..I couldn't really see....but I could see her facial silhouette on the dim light phone screen....

Here goes nothing I said as I started to walk over there hoping praying she or he is nice..and not a weirdo cause I really need to catch my breath..... I was afew feet away from the bench..it had a small square umbrella and the table was holding it.. surrounded by the square bench...that apparently had her back pack...

......"hey " I started nervously " can I sit here , I'm trying to catch my breath"..I said looking all-over trying not to make eye contact...

"Sure," she said lifting her head and smirking alilbit ,," hope you're comfortable with smoke thou?" She asked raising one eyebrow and removing her backpack and placing it on the other side as she gestured for me to sit...