panic attack

✨✨✨✨✨✨ MAYA'S POV ✨ ✨✨✨✨✨

" Are you mad at me?" She asked me bearly moving her gaze....

" Why would I be !' I snapped

"Cause you haven't said anything to me since the minimart ?" She said in a sad low tone...

" I'm good " I lied and forced a smile.." so where's the blunt you told me about.." I said hiding the pain in my voice..

" Oh here" she said opening the glove compartment and took out a green pouch.. and giving it to me...

" Well let me  light it Ig"

We passed the blunt to eachother before it became a roach and I threw it ...

We were looking at eachother with hooded eyes.. Listening to music....

"So " she stared...." Maya, I'm real high rn" she said almost sluring her speech...
"Really...?!" I giggled with my hand on my mouth...
" Why you doing that?" She asked pulling my hand away from my mouth...
"What?"
"Covering your smile" ..." I think it's cute "

" Stop" I said blushing..." I have edibles you wanna have sum?"

" Wait theee.. edibles"...she said throwing her head back on the headrest

     "I'll be fine", bitch are you okay in the head,, edibles fuck you up so good

" You've done drugs!"she said putting her hand on her chest acting hurt. "And I thought I got a clean wife "she said more dramatically...

     "Shut up princess". . and into the garage since she always made copies of the remote... We got in and parked and got out....

We used the kitchen door so .... Boom in the kitchen.... Exaccttllyyy as I left it ........ when I was closing the door I forgot I left my iced tea in the car so I rushed to get in then when I'm getting in the kitchen and closing the door behind me I saw Raveen already on the kitchen island sitting on one of the stools .... Holding the sticky notes I found on my snack dish and money.....

    I'm walking from the door to the fridge I needed water....omg....

" Your mom wrote these? "Gesturing at the blue and yellow sticky notes... Each in her hand...

     Yea my Stepmom did ... Why I ask Putin the water bottle to my lips... Gulping afew times..

      "You have a stepmother omg, that's interesting... Wanna talk about it.... " She looked at me with a tender face....

I stop drinking water and slowly returning the cap and placing it on the counter... Then licking the drops of water on my upper lip with my tongue......

Talk about it, what's there to talk about?!.. i lower my head to my arms while were supported by my elbows on the counter..
My real mother doesn't love me heck.. like me... We don't talk and I got a new mother... I love her ... I said plainly... While searching for the special snack plate and napkins...

  " Dang you said that like a line in a book without any emotion,,,are you a psychopath.. should I be scared... But nah I a psychopath with good pussy so that's Def a no... " Raveen said biting her lower lip

     well okay.. your always horny ill keep that in mind I said as I took the snacks out of their wrapping and placing them on the special snack plate....

      "You wanna eat here then go upstairs or upstairs? "

I asked her pouring her milkshake in a cute shake glass i bought in an antique store...

  " I mean I can eat you both here and upstairs... Don't have to worry about it mamas."...she said leaning closer to my ear then she nibble my lobe... ....

"Raveen are you always thirsty,, god you need a therapist..or something now get out of my face so can actually see what I'm doing ... So where do you wanna take your snacks from ?

  " Wow and I thought that would have worked... Oh well I still have time .. right ..tiny?" She said shrugging off her shoulders as she started to make her way upstairs... 

   ""Your special... You know that Raveen...I told her while going Infront so I could show her my door...

   " Yeaapp thats what my mom says" she said..

Lol your wierd and funny you know that.. whe had even stopped walking and were just starting to stare at eachother... anyway we're here . Second door on you left... I opened the door and she dropped her jaw..

.... "You... Your room is so amazing...you drew all these.. impossible  wow is that paint?" She asked stepping in and looking around...

My room was smaller but abit bigger you know 😂 anyway I had alot of time on my own my dad was rarely at home my big brother was in Iceland for a photography gig.. he was really good at it... And my mom is a 6_7job and she always comes tired so we don't talk every day, so If I got bored of my phone or shopping I'd always eat a brownie and I'd just draw and paint....
I explained while placing the snacks on the breakfast in bed mini table....

" Wait your a braniac in school, you paint, your pretty, you have bomb pussy.".. She said looking down to my dress I felt naked " you are so pretty and a good heart how are you this perfect...marry me.... She said lowering her gaze into a stern face..

I actually got shocked... but she later relaxed her face...." I was joking or was I..?"" She said making her way to my bed before she gently sat so as not to shake the drinks....

    We talked about so much... Songs ... movies...and we actually watched SpongeBob while waiting for the brownie to kick in.... I got bored so I took my phone and connected it to the Bluetooth speakers in my room...

   I played slowdown by Damien Marley and HER it's such a good song... When I was dancing I started to feel the brownie kick in .. so I went to my closest and wore my favourite big shirt ... I bought it specially for comfort....

   I could feel Raveen watching me with aw eyes but I didn't care I felt so good so free ... And thirsty apparently... ...so I went to reach out for my iced tea when she saw my arm ... And everything escalated from there...

    "Maya what's this on you arm ?!"she  asked pulling me down and I spilt my ice tea on the  carpet

"   Hey what the hell... I spilt my tea... !?"

"Maya do..do you..!!! Do you cut yourse-?) She asked tears forming in her eyes... making it hard for her to speak...

     That's non of your business I lashed out at her and lashes at her... And went to the bathroom and took all the towels and dropped them where the tea spilt...... I started padding the carpet slowly to soak up as much of it, as I could on the towel....

    "Maya are you gonna fucking tell me straight to my face it none of my business..."she said with hurt in her tone!.." Maya your so beautiful and pretty why would you how could you "she said with her hands holding her head as she paced back and forth.....

She looked like she was having an anxiety attack... Her breathing became louder tears in her eyes were just dropping ...

I rushed over to her and stopped her from anymore pacing.

Raveen look at me .. hey ... Your okay...

Breath with me.. .. slowly.....inhale.......... exhale.... gimme your hands ... Inhale..... Exhale as I got closer to her and our foreheads were touching then I closed my eyes and I continued calming her down till she was okay then I took her to the bed and sat her carefully... And kneeling infort of her