goodmoaning

✨✨✨✨✨MAYA'S POV ✨✨

This chapter got that guudguud😂😂😏

I woke up at 8 since I had a class at non sharp and I didn't want to be late, I figured I'd wake up a bit earlier since I was going to curl my hair just alil bit,,,, I had these heat resistant braids,,, and my gawd they cam in handy......

I went to shower after selecting a good playlist since Id been planning on staying a bit longer since I always do my full body shaving....I believed the only place should have hair is your head..... But today I wanted to try my new glitter and seduction body scrub.....omg it smelled like something that would give you an orgasm ... Brainy Orgasm if you really had images on your mind....

Speaking of which..why does Raveen act like that ... She's always trying to get under my pants .... And it like she knows how paralyzed I get when she pulls me and locks contact with me..... Infact since she whispered in my ear I have been craving that feeling.....

Like danger when you feel the hairs on your neck ,,, and your breathing slows down ,,,,, until your breaths feel like an echo...... Then you feel her warm breath on your neck..... With her lips slowly... Brushing on your tiny neck hairs....... Everything is frozen for that time... And all you can hear is ...her voice.....

.... Dang... Raveen really does something to me, I pray she never finds out,,,, about how weak I get around her ... I'm not ready to loose my scholarship.....

Shiii I should get out the shower ... These shower thoughts are getting deep and depressing.......

I smelled like the next Marilyn Monroe scandal.......shii I tried to think of something cute to wear .. but today I was feeling all thug and vintage so I took ....borrowed my big brothers shirt... He was never home anyway.....matched it with a black flare jeans but I decided .....

Yk what ...... It's about time I test if I can still rizz... Besides what can one day do...... So I took my open V cleavage summer dress , matched it with a drop pin chain the reaches to the way of the low V and some rings and my favourite high maryjane platforms and matched them with knee high black bow fishnet.....

I did some puppy dog eyeliner, light lip combo with shiny gloss, some extremely ligh pink glitter highlighter on my nose bridge and on my cheeks .... And last but not least ... Cute short earrings.....

I took my black monkey bag... My mum was already gone .. I saw a sticky note on the food container....

* Hey huummaannn...... I've made your favourite cinnamon rolls ...and your favourite chocolate chip muffins....... And before I forget don't forget your grapes in the fridge...and here's some money incase you need extra snacks.....

YOUR HUUMMAANN MOTHERR...

SOMETIMES I really wonder what snaps in my mum's head..... She's so goofy and fun .... She acts like my sister... And I loved her... I didn't talk to her much since she was my step mum but I did love her.......

I removed the sticky note off the money and found another sticky note.

**MAYA PLEASE MAKE ME BREAKFAST FOR DINNER, I MISS YOUR PANCAKES......ILL BRIBE YOU BY LETTING YOU BRING ONE FRIEND OVER ....

IN A WHISPER VOICE ':::think of the bribe::::

Love you my favourite daughter...**
Ps you can use my car I took the other one..

Gawd this woman... I laughed at loud to myself....
I packed my snacks lunches and left enough food and water for my pet cat,Salem...... I took the keys for the blue juke... Honestly I think ajule looks like a baby spider since it has all those head lights... But anyway that's my opinion......

I set up everything in the back and got in the front and drove off

( In school don't judge me for skipping... I'm high asf rn)))

Today I was the only one with an early class most of my friends had classes from 2 pm which wasn't fair... But I was fine with it.....

I made it to the hallway... Alot of people were starting to stare at my outfit... I felt really shy until I saw Raveen and the twins going towards the halls main entrance frame.... She caught a glimpse of me and she told something to the twins before the went in ,,, and she started to come my way.... It like time was moving slower...... She was wearing alil bit masculine today.... I diged it actually..

She wore a black tank top it was alil bit tight cause it hugged her tirries so good ,,,and it was tigh at the bottom area,,,,, ..and matching oversized cargo pants....and her jewellery was on point.... Plus the bandana she used to tie her locks ... Omg I bet I was drooling....I was lost in my thoughts before I realised....she was already Infront of me...

She smelled so so good,,,,,,,, her eyes slightly looking down on me omg......

"Tiny you smell so good I could just bend you over right her .... " She said doing the whisper thing in my ear... That feeling came and I swear I got wet ....

"What do you want"I snapped..

"Ayoo mama cool your tits.."

"I'm just checking to make sure we're on for later.." ...she said innocently which made me feel like I'm actually being a bitch for no reason....

" Um... yea ."..I said looking down " ... see you later ... " I said brushing past her and almost hitting her shoulder....

Before I felt a grip on my way elbow....
"If you didn't smell so good I'd have done something about that... accident...but remember I'll catch you for it " she whispered in my ear...

I couldn't help but smile and turned to face her..with our nose tips touching and our lips bearly brushing against eachother....   I could feel the tension and everyone in our circle silenced up holding their breaths..in anticipation..

" You don't scare me" .. I said looking at her hooded eyes omg this girl was high as a kite rn ....and the thought of how she'd look giving me head was crossing my mind alot......

  I tugged my arm hard from her grip and started to make my way towards the washrooms.....

I saw everyone's jaw dropped and Raveen just stood there ....