Chapter 12

Season 1 Episode 12

Camden POV

"I really want to..." She exhaled, her lips pushed against mine, her fingers going down and softly sliding my hand between her thighs, "please touch me..." I wanted to leave her body, but she wouldn't let me. We were still in the early stages. "I beg you... To touch me. Make me feel good." Her lips were lightly pressed against mine. I don't believe I could get enough of her lips, or of her in general.

I push the notion of betraying Sophie aside and just greet her. My thoughts were clear and free of her. It was entirely occupied by her. I could feel the heat emanating from this stunning woman, scorching my fingertips.

She opened her legs wider for me, precisely what I needed. My fingers touched her clit, and I felt a sudden hold on my shoulder.

"Please... Just don't stop." Her lips flew off mine and got locked between her neck and mine, and I squeezed her fragile skin with my teeth. I press, then massage her clit hard, the glimmer of my fingers merely touching her damp leer filling the kitchen. Not even her moans were as loud.

My two fingers slid inside her slickly moist pussy, and she grasped me so tightly that I sprang into her grasp. It was difficult to keep her grip on me and not flee for the hills.

My next hand moved across her silky smooth body, reaching for her erect breast and playing with it. Her head tilted back, as the pleasure both my hands were providing her was beyond her expectations. My fingers squeeze her nipples in an attempt to gain her attention, but she merely sulks further into the countertop. I need to look into her lovely eyes. They were the moon shine for my night and the sun shine for my day. Just one look makes me feel so much better.

So vibrant. What is it about her that makes me feel so alive? What is she doing to make me see the light? After so many months.

"I can't do this unless you look at me... Please, Nova, look at me." As if to assist her, I hold her neck and lean her forward, her gorgeous eyes looking in mine. My finger sped up, even though her very tight walls were sealed firmly together, causing my fingers claustrophobic sensations. My lips desire to be with hers once more, and I wasted no time in doing so.

"I want..." I could feel her hips assisting her grind as she whimpered.

"I am coming." She clutches my hair as her body accelerates on its own, riding her high to experience speed. No one possessed the actual essence of letting go, our eyes locked on one other. Her flushed face was crushed against mine. My fingers slithered slowly from the clutches of her walls, and her juice glistened on my fingertips like a ruby in the sand. Curiosity got the best of me, and I stuck both fingers in my mouth; the flavor of her natural salt made my mouth swim in a way that no magical meal could.

**************

Nova POV

My fingers lifted the picture frame, and I held it up, starring at a photograph of a lady with auburn hair. If my assumption was true, this was very likely Sophie. The bride who ran away. She was so gorgeous, and envy ate at me like an undead zombie, that I realized I wasn't as pretty as she was. Her gorgeous light brown eyes highlight her red hair, and her red hair pops her pale complexion. Her deep dimples explode her face, and her teeth pop when she smiles. Everything about her was stunning.

Camden never mentioned her or spoke about her at all, so I had to rely on the media. Which isn't the most reliable source of information.

All I knew was that one minute she was blissfully waiting for her partner at the altar, and the next minute her sweetheart didn't show up.

I wish I could be like Sophie and marry a gorgeous and nice lady like Camden Bore. I'd gladly wear both her name and the ring on my finger. Even after many years of marriage, I don't think I'd be able to conceal my joy.

I know a part of her still loves that lady, and I know a larger part of her is struggling to move on. It is difficult to move on.

I hope she'd go on, and I realize it's a lot to ask the Lord for, but I wish she was mine. I wish I was the one walking down the aisle, the veil covering my tears, the white gown hugging my contours in different places. I wish I could touch her without her tenseness or small shyness.

"I wish I was more like you." I muttered as I placed the frame on the dresser.