Chapter 11

Season 1 Episode 11

Nova POV

"So, where should we start?" Camden inquired, and she rose from her bed and strutted in front of me. My fingers twirled around in the white t-shirt that stopped mid-thighs.

"May I cook breakfast as a thank you?" I responded by peering through my damp wavy hair. Her fingers swept my hair behind my ears like curtains, leaving only the damp bangs on my brow, dripping water.

"You have nothing to thank me for. If you want breakfast, we'll cook something for you."

I bit my lower lip and nodded in response.

"Are you happy with the t-shirt?"

I nodded once more. I glanced at her hand as she extended it to me. Will she flee if I touch her? I just don't want our relationship to be tense. But because she offers her open palm, I see no reason not to accept it. My palm touches her softly and warmly. She walks me out the door, and I examine the glass for walls that contain us and are referred to as a house.

I could almost feel the raisin sun, brushing up on the extremely tall green trees, and a grin on my lips since all I am used to seeing are concrete jungles and running automobiles.

"This is stunning!"

"Not really, would you believe the city is only 30 minutes away and this is all an illusion to give you a sense of nature?" She elaborated. We cautiously down the stairs and go a little distance before being met by the open kitchen. Everything about this apartment screams how wealthy and prosperous she is, and how much of a slum rat I am. We are both from the city, yet we live quite different lives.

She lets go of my hand, and I miss the warmth it was providing my body. Her touch, in every aspect, provides me with more safety than I can express. If she'd only touch me more often, and if I wasn't so taken with her. We've barely known each other for two weeks and she already has me in a chokehold.

I leaned on the island countertop, which was a little too high for my height, and it made me appear even smaller. This reminds me of how much I adore my flat. Everything was the correct height and wasn't too daunting, no matter how little or nook it was.

"Come here." She gently lifted me like a kid and placed me on the cold surface of the marble stone island countertop.

Her arms made it a responsibility to encircle me, I swung my feet back and forth so as not to strike her in the stomach, which pushed away little. Her keen woods eyes wander so tenderly over my face that I almost forgot how to breathe. If only I could reach up and run my finger across her wonderfully sculpted features. She has the face of a goddess and the physique of a god, and my fingers are numb from longing to feel the texture of her skin.

I want to feel her lips line against mine again, and perhaps I want something more with her. But deep down, I knew I was asking for too much, but I couldn't stop myself from asking.

"What idea do you have for a breakfast?" Her minty breath fills my nostrils and makes me want to press my lips on hers simply to taste the mint.

My lips broaden in a grin, revealing my teeth.

"Can I ask for anything?"

"Anything. I believe I have all of the necessary materials. Angelina does all of my shopping, so I'm guessing what you're looking for is there."

"Can we make chocolate chip pancakes with fruits on the side and whip cream instead of butter?" My stomach grumbled loudly as I listed my desires.

"All right, let's go get some ingredients." She stated this while turning away from me and opened the refrigerator. My gaze is drawn to her physique, which is clad in a basic white t-shirt and grey sweatpants. "Alright, here we go." She stated. Her arms full with ingredients, which she sets on the counter.

"So, pancake mix, chocolate chip, some strawberries and blueberries for fruit, and, of course, apple juice."

My eyes enlarge when I hear the word "apple juice." It's fantastic.

She then opened a couple cabinets and took out a pan and two glasses. I go for the strawberry container and take out a few strawberries before turning on the water and washing them.

"It's a sad fact that I can't cook." She admitted. I laughed as I popped a strawberry into my lips. Each taste brought the fresh, zesty fruit to life in my tongue.

"That's why I proposed making breakfast silly."

She nodded with a nice grin on her face. Her powerful hands around me once again, and I continued to nibble on the tasty strawberries. Given how costly strawberries were in the store, it's not every day that I get to eat them.

"Can I get one?"

I nodded as I pressed one to her lips, but she shook her head, closing lips. "I want it right from the comfort of your mouth." She spoke in hushed tones. I gasp. I take a shaky mouthful. I didn't know what to do. But as I take the bite and leave the juicy fruit at the rim of my lips, the crimson juice streams out on my lips, and I gasp as I feel her soft, warm tongue sucking up the liquid, followed by her tongue darting steadily in my mouth and gently snatching the strawberry. Tingles go through my legs as I struggle to grasp what had just transpired.

But it doesn't stop there as she pulls me into a kiss.

Her tongue re-enters and explores my strawberry-flavored mouth. Her palm grips my neck, and as if she can't get enough of me, she pulls me even further into her embrace. Her teeth scraped savagely across my lips, and a small metallic flavor seeped into my tongue, mingling with the strawberry flavor, giving it a pop I didn't know could exist.

Her next hand was clutching my thigh, pressing into it and leaving a little bruise in the process. My arms reluctantly curled around her neck, nothing about her kiss and grasp was soft, and it truly astonished me. I've never encountered such hostility before, and it makes my stomach do lovely acrobat summersaults, and between my thighs a sappy mess.

Her fangs drove into my bottom lips again, drawing blood, and she suckled on it... very hard. I sobbed in her lips because I was as fragile as a flower and may fall beneath her at any time.

"Please... Please be gentle." I pleaded. Her lips delicately ghost mine, and she's never been more kind.

"I don't know how to be gently."

My gentle eyes met hers, and they had a high shine that made them appear like a gorgeous emerald stone, much like her soul. My fingertips softly caress her clenched jaw.

"It's all right. I will accept you as you are." I quietly spoke on her lips, her fingers still on my thighs, and I don't mind.

My desire had finally come true, at least for the time being. My fingertips were blessed to touch something so lovely, and my entire being was blessed to be near her.

I almost missed it because of how gently she spoke it.

"I want to be gentle for you."

How can I tell her that if she didn't know how to be gently, she shouldn't be something she weren't around me? She is like a magnificent diamond, and I don't want anything to alter about her. I want everything about her to stay the same, except for the fact that I can touch and taste her.

"I really want to..." I exhale, my lips crushed against hers, my fingers lowering down to gently push her hand between my legs.

"Please touch me..." I could feel her body longing to move away from mine, but I couldn't let her. We were still in the early stages. "I beg you... To touch me." Make me feel good."