She said, "Oh, phone, wait," as she gave it to me, unlocking it. I saw the wallpaper- A pic of hers and mine in Paris. I smiled as she blushed. I took out my phone and showed her that my wallpaper is also the same.

She giggled like a kid. Seeing her like this is enough for me, I thought as I entered my number and gave a missed call to mine, saying, "Here, now you can't escape from me, Vie."

She giggled, saying, "I am not planning to, Aan." I nodded, going out. My original scary face is back as I went back; everyone stared at me.

Turning to the model, I said, "You tell the truth to the media and resign from the company, or I have to terminate your contract." She started crying, well, to be honest, she faked crying.

I have handled enough people like this to know what is what. So, I sighed, getting more impatient because I am scared that Vie will escape from me again. I turned to Shiv and said, "Make sure everything goes well. I am going out.

If there is anything, call me." He nodded, saying, "Yes, boss." I came out of the meeting room, but that model came from the back, hugging me. "Vihaan, you can't do this to me. I have known you for 8 years, and I have always been with this company and you," she said.

I tried to remove her hands, and Anvi came outside, saying, "Aan." I looked at her as her eyes went wide at the scene. I tried to explain, "Vie, it's not what it looks like." She raised her hand, stopping me.

I shut my mouth as she glared at that model. She released me as Anvi pulled me back from her, saying, "Look, Miss Pretender, everyone here knows that you are in no way close to him, so stop pretending. And now open your ears and listen carefully. He belongs to me, okay? Did you hear that? He is mine. So if you don't apologize to him in front of the media, you will see a very bad side of Saanvi Malhotra. And trust me, lady, I am not as good as him." She smirked, and the model was shocked, actually scared!

Woah, respect? Who is this woman, I thought. But I smirked proudly that she is my girl, claiming what's hers. She is so hot, the model immediately said, "Sorry, I will resign now and leave. I am sorry for the trouble." Okay, that is weird. This is the first time I saw people fearing for another person more than me. But That's my girl isn't it.

As she turned to me, she completely became soft as she giggled, saying, "Aan, let's go." I nodded my head in shock, and everyone around us was equally shocked. She took my hand, pulling towards the lift.

After getting into the car, she said, "I am sorry, Aan. I didn't mean to lash out at her, but she was creating trouble for you, so I couldn't stand silently."

I cupped her face, saying, "Vie, you were really hot back there. You didn't do anything wrong. You showed the world that I belong to you, and I would have it no other way. I am always your man, Vie." She blushed, turning in her seat.

I asked, "So where to?" She said, "Please drop me at home, Aan. I have lots of work to do." I pouted, and she giggled, saying, "Aan, I will meet you tomorrow, okay?" I reluctantly nodded as she gave me the directions to her home.

I took her there, and, woah, she must really be rich. She lives in a penthouse, I thought, as I gave her my best puppy eyes, asking, "Vie, aren't you going to invite me?" She glared at me, but you know I am a charmer, so she nodded as I happily jumped out of the car.

As we went inside, her home was perfectly arranged, so neat and clean, organized. Of course, I live in a mansion four times the size of this, but this place was perfect and was screaming Saanvi in every corner.

As Saanvi went into the home, inspecting every corner, I asked, "What's wrong, Vie?" She shook her head, saying, "Nothing, Aan. It's my habit to check around the house whenever I come back." I nodded, not knowing why.

𝐇𝐢𝐬 𝐕𝐢𝐞On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara