- Characters -

~Singhania's

Surya Singhania - Grandfather of Vihaan.

He's a genuinely kind soul, always having a close bond with Vihaan. Despite facing the loss of his wife a few years ago, he remains the glue that holds the family together. Known for his calm and collected demeanor, he stands as one of the coolest members of the family.

Raj and Meera Singhania - Parents of Vihaan.

They incredibly kind and loving. His father is a selfless person, always putting the family first and deeply devoted to his wife. Meera, his mother, is more disciplined and reserved, but when it comes to vihaan, she showers him with love as her precious baby boy.

Vihaan Singhania - Male protagonist.

He is 28-year-old CEO, also holding the title of mafia king. Known for his ruthless demeanor, He is a walking enigma, commanding both fear and respect in the underworld. With a reputation for cruelty, he has created his singhania empire, and no one, not even his own family, dares to challenge him. He is bearing the weight of his past for so long. He possess the looks of a Greek god. He loves his family and does anything to protect them. People call him Ruthless Demon.

Shristi Singhania- Sister of Vihaan.

She is 22 years old and is studying MBA. She is a social butterfly, same as her father she is incredibly sweet, she is adored by her family and also pampered by everyone.

Mihir and Swathi Singhania - Vihaan Uncle and Aunt.

He is the younger brother of Raj. He mostly supports vihaan in his business, and also he is one of the sweetest soul in the family, He is known for his intelligence in business, where as swathi is biological sister of meera, and she is a bit reserved but also confident and independent woman, she is a wonderful Baker.

Rahul Singhania - Cousin of Vihaan.

Son of mihir. He is elder twin, He is 24 years old and is pursuing medicine, he is an extrovert with people he is close to. He is also best friend of Vihaan. He is very close to him.

Anandh Singhania - Cousin of Vihaan.

He is the younger twin, He is also 24 years old and is now following his brother's footsteps, he is more calm and composed and also the introvert. He is the COO of singhania group of industries. He only speaks when required but always loves his family more than anything.