|01| Bonus Chapter

Saanvi POV:

It's been 4 years since then, and how soon time flies, right? For me, it's like just yesterday I gave birth to these munchkins, and here they are already going to school. Today is their first day.

Arjun came running to me and held my leg, calling, "Mummaaa! Mummmaaa!!" I bent down and picked him up, brushing his hair aside, and asked, "What's wrong, Bunny?" He said, "Mumma, tie."

I smiled, placing him on the bed and helped him with his tie as Ananya came running inside. Vihaan followed her, scratching his head, as she said, "Mumma, papa doesn't know how to braid my hair. Look." She showed me her hair, which was almost like a bird's nest.

I controlled my laughter as Arjun laughed out loud. I also burst into laughter. Vihaan said, "Come on, Vie, don't laugh." I made her sit on my chair and braided her hair as Vihaan asked Arjun, "Are you excited for school, Bunny?" He nodded, saying, "Yes, Dad."

Unlike Maan and Ansh in our last life, Aan and Arjun have the best bond, but the only problem is they both don't speak much, whereas Ananya and I are chatterboxes.

She jumped, saying, "I'm excited, Maa." I gave a kiss to both of them and told them, "Can you go and finish breakfast by the time I come down, please?" They both nodded, dashing off to the room. I went into the closet to get ready.

I was wearing jhumkas as Aan came from behind and hugged me. I looked at him from the mirror and raised my eyebrow. He nuzzled into my neck and started leaving wet kisses. My body automatically got goosebumps as it reacted to his touch.

I wanted to warn him, "Aan," but that came out more like a moan. And when he heard me, he groaned, biting my soft spot. I clutched my dress tight and gasped, pushing him, shouting, "Aaaannnn, you already gave me 2 hickeys yesterday night!"

He smirked, saying, "I can't control myself when I'm around you, baby." I scoffed and started applying concealer on that. He turned me to him and poked my eyebrows, saying, "Okay, baby, I'm sorry. Now don't frown; I'll fix it, okay?" I folded my hands and didn't say anything.

He took the concealer and applied it, and later he took the sindoor box and applied it to my forehead and pressed a kiss there. I gave him a smile, to which he clutched his heart and acted as if he's fainting.

I laughed hard, saying, "You need an Oscar." He said, "I will do anything to see you smile, love." I kissed his cheek and said, "Come, let's go; the kids will be waiting." He nodded and took my hand in his and said, "And Vie, I forgot to tell you I'll be a little late today as there is a new client meeting."

I asked, "New client?" He nodded. I just shrugged, saying, "Okay," and we both dropped the kids off at school. I went to the store as he went to his office.

I was working on the new wedding ring for a customer when Vaish barged in, saying, "We need to talk, Anvi." Oh no, here she goes again. It's been 4 years, yet Bhai and she are still in the dating stage.

Sometimes I really get annoyed by these both stubborn people. She dragged me to the cafe, and after our orders were taken, she said, "It's always been hard for me to talk about my feelings, Anvi. It wasn't the first time I had felt like this. Completely vulnerable and unable to speak. And it wasn't the first time I had thought about it either."

"Because you know right? I wasn't always like this. I was always easy-going. I never felt the need to hide myself from people. Especially if it was someone I really cared about. I let people know, and I thought that that was how it was supposed to be, you know."

"You take a chance, you let everything out, and you leave it on the other person. But that was before I knew that sometimes people say things just to make you feel better. Sometimes people don't really feel things the way you do."