|37| Chapter

Vihaan POV:

It's been 2 days since she woke up, and the doctor finally allowed her to go home. After the procedures were done, the doctor warned me, "Her heart is still weak, Vihaan, so make sure she is not stressed about anything. Also, don't give her any shocking news."

I nodded and thanked the doctor, then went inside the ward to see her and Rahul playing rock-paper-scissors. I slapped my head and went to them, asking, "Seriously? Is this the time to play?" Both of them shrugged.

I looked at Rahul and asked, "Is the car ready? Shall we go?" He nodded, taking the bag. I carried Anvi in a bridal style. She said, "Aan, I can walk." I didn't reply to her as I carried her to the car, and Rahul drove us home.

When we went inside, Maa stopped us at the door doing dhisti (performing a small ritual to remove all evil eyes). After going into the living room, almost everyone surrounded us. Vaish gave Anvi a big hug, followed by everyone.

When Rahul pulled her to sit on the couch, I growled, seriously, how can I growl? Sometimes, even I am confused about my race. Am I a werewolf? I'm sure many of you have the same doubt, right?

Rahul asked, "What?" I said, "Don't take her away from me. She should be in my sight all the time. I'm scared that if I leave her again, something might happen to her."

She came encircling my hand, saying, "Aan, I'm at home, Nobody will come inside and take me away, okay? I'm safe." My mom said, "Yes, Vihaan, we are all here. She will be safe." I sighed, nodding.

Everyone sat in the living room because she said she would tell everything. I asked for the nth time, "Are you sure you can do this, Vie? If you're feeling tired, we can do this later." I'm scared because if the things she is saying will stress her, then her heart can't take it.

Almost everyone in the family scoffed, and Vaish said, "For God's sake, let her speak, Vihaan." I nodded, laying my head on her shoulder and side-hugging her protectively.

She giggled, ruffling my hair, and started narrating what really happened on her 7th birthday. Later, she talked about the kidnapping, her father revealing his identity, and how he escaped. Everyone was taken aback by everything she said.

So does this mean I didn't kill her father for my own reasons? I tried to kill him for her!! I should have trusted myself like she did.

She said Vikram Rathore is her real father. Wait, the Rathore family? Rahul said, "Oh my God, they are the ones who always try to steal your game codes, right, bhai?" Saanvi looked at me in shock, and I just nodded, saying, "They are our sworn enemies."

Why did it have to turn out like this? Dhada said, "Vikram Rathore and his wife died in an accident, right?" I nodded, saying, "Yes, Dhada. He was actually a very good human. Until he was alive, Rathore Industries were doing so well. But after he passed away, I heard his sister's husband is looking after the company, and now their son Vedanth is the current CEO. He is the one who is always trying to get me on edge. I can't believe that they are her real family." I sighed. Everyone in the family looked gloomy, and Saanvi hugged me, saying, "Let's not talk about this anymore."

I noticed Rishi going away, so I said to Anvi, "You take rest, Vie. I have some work; I'll be right back, okay?" She nodded, and I followed Rishi to the garden. I saw him sitting near the pool, so I sat beside him, asking, "What is wrong, Rishi?"

He turned to me, his eyes looking so red, which meant he cried. I asked, "Is it about your sister?" He said in a slow whisper, "I am not her real brother jiju." Oh, shit, yes, how did I forget that!

I patted his shoulder, saying, "Rishi, real or not, blood or not, she is always your sister, and I am always your jiju. No matter what, you will always remain as our first kid, okay?" He hugged me, crying, and I patted his back. He said, "I don't have anyone left, Jiju. All I have is my sister."

I released him, saying, "You have me as well, kiddo. You will always have me." He smiled, nodding. After some time, he said, "Thank you, Jiju, for everything." I ruffled his hair, saying, "Don't think about it more. I will handle everything, okay?"

He nodded, yet he looked distressed. So I said, "How about I give you and Anandh the new game launch project? Will you be able to do it?" His eyes lit up, asking, "Are you sure, Jiju? You stopped the launch for some days, right?"

I nodded, saying, "I have a few more things to take care of, so until then, will you lead the project?" He nodded, asking, "Can I really do it?" I laughed, saying, "Of course, you can. I will be here to help you."

He nodded, saying, "Then okay." I called Shiv, saying, "From tomorrow, Anandh and Rishi will come to the company and lead the new game launching project. Make the arrangements." He said, "Yes, boss," and hung up the call.

I said to Rishi, "Talk to Anandh about this and make me proud you both." He nodded, so I got up, saying, "I will go to your sister then?" He nodded again, so I went to my room.

I saw her in the library room, where she was sitting by the window and looking outside, lost in her thoughts. I went and sat near her legs, touching them and giving her a massage. She looked at me, and when our eyes met, I noticed she was also crying.

What happened to this brother and sister? I immediately cradled her on my laps, asking, "What happened to my baby, huh? Who made you cry?"

She wiped her tears away and said, "It's nothing, Aan." I insisted, "Come on, Vie, say it." She sighed and said, "Do I have a family, Aan? The one who I thought as my father was not my father? My real father and mother died, and my real family is your enemy, which means they are my enemies as well."

I cupped her cheek, saying, "Hey, hey, angel, look at me." She looked into my eyes, so I continued, "I really don't know how to console you now, but you know you will always have me no matter what right?."

She smiled, saying, "I know, Aan, and I don't care if I am Malhotra or Rathore because now I am Mrs.Singhania. I have a husband, a husband who loves me to the core, so your love is enough for me, Aan." I smiled, kissing her forehead.

As we were having our moment, someone knocked on the door. Before I could ask them to come in, Rahul entered, saying, "Sorry to disturb, but Bhai, there is an emergency. You have to come with me now." I looked at Rahul, asking, "What is it?"

He replied, "Come with me." Saanvi looked worried and also asked Rahul, "What happened, Rahul?" He said, "Nothing, killer. It's about the company. You don't worry about it, okay?" Yet she looked worried, so I told rahul, "I will be there in a minute." Rahul nodded, leaving us alone.

I kissed her cheek, saying, "You take rest, Vie. I will come back soon, okay?" She hugged me tightly, saying, "No, don't go, Aan, please." I hugged her back, saying, "Baby, nothing will happen to me. He said It's about the company, right?"

She looked at me, asking, "Do you think I believe that?" I sighed, pecking her lips, and promised, "I promise, Vie, I will come back soon, okay?" She asked again, "Promise?" I gave her a pinky promise, and she allowed me to go.

After I went to the office room at home, I saw Reyaansh there with Alex, Shiv, and Rahul. "Reyaansh?"

"What is happening here?" I asked. Rahul said, "Bhai, we need to get ready. They are attacking us." I shouted, "Wait, who is attacking? And why is Reyaansh here?"

Reyaansh spoke up, "It's time I tell you the truth, Vihaan."

"What truth?" I asked.

He said "I am Reyaansh Rathore, Saanvi's real elder brother."

------------------------------------------------------------

Omg my head is spinning now, like what the hell is happening here??

Who is going to attack whom? And why did reyaansh hide his true identity until now??

From next chapter It is going to be the regular length chapters>> No short chapters anymore... I'm almost healed thank you each and everyone for wishing me to get well soon!!