|58| Chapter

Vaishu POV:

Hi everyone, I am Vaishnavi!!

I know you all missed me, right? The author nowadays is not involving me in anything, so I stole a chapter from her because Rahul gave a guest appearance, Rishi gave it, and Damn Vedhanth also gave it. So here I am.

I was so happy to know about my best friend's wedding. I know you all felt that her pregnancy is so soon, right? Even I thought so, but I also know that she will be a great mother. I saw her raising Rishi, and he is a true gentleman, I must say. So, I am happy for her for finally being happy.

Also, Vihaan, though I don't like him for stealing her from me, I should say he is her happiness. I sometimes feel like he has known her longer than me, like they have some connection from past life or something because he knows everything about her inside and out, which sometimes even I don't know.

Now, it's Nalugu time, which is also known as Haldi. The "Nalugu" ceremony takes place a day before the wedding and involves applying a mixture of turmeric and oil to the bride and groom's bodies.

This ritual is believed to cleanse and purify them, both physically and spiritually, before their wedding. It is also thought to bring a natural glow to their skin, enhancing their beauty and radiance on the special day.

Both of them sat in the mandap as first Saanvi's grandparents applied the turmeric to them, later followed by all the elders. Next, we all started. When it was Rahul's turn, he took the entire plate and splashed it on Anvi's face. Oh boy, now the fun begins.

All of us ran with turmeric in hands. Reyansh came to me and rubbed my face with full of it. I know you all must have known by now that we are kind of a thing. We are not official yet since he didn't propose, so I am waiting for him to do that.

Also, at first, I was shocked to know that he was Saanvi's elder brother. Eww, that is a whole new story. We will discuss it when we have time.

Vihaan shouted, "Enough, everyone! You will tire her out," but nobody listened to him. I ran behind Anvi as Rishi and Reyansh tried to block her.

Rahul took a water gun and splashed it against us. We were all now completely wet. I saw Anvi running, but she slipped and was about to fall. Vihaan was fast to catch her and lifted her up in bridal style, shouting, "This is why I said not to play around! What if something happened, Vie?"

She just pecked his cheeks, and he immediately blushed and took her away. I agree that Vihaan is having some critical anger issues, but I also know that she can handle him. Only she can, to be honest.

She is the only one who could calm the storms raging within him with just a smile. They make the perfect pair.

We all dispersed to our rooms to get ready for the Sangeeth night. After some time, I went to her room to help in getting ready. I pushed Vihaan out as he kept distracting us. Also, it's been so long since I have spent some alone time with her.

I helped her with her red lehenga and some jewelries with very light makeup. She did a twirl to me, asking, "How am I looking?" Woah, she really looks like some royal queen.

I said, "I regret being a girl, Anvi, or else Vihaan would never have a chance against me for you." She laughed, pushing me. "There is still some time for Sangeeth. Why don't we sit and talk for some time?" she asked. I nodded and went to the balcony.

I stared at the sky and thought, Damn, how long we have come? From the kid Saanvi I know to the soon to be mother Saanvi, we really did grow together.

She said, "Do you remember your first heartbreak Vaish? Remember how you cried the whole night long, cursing rom-coms, and ate ice cream? Remember how I was right by your side, getting extra Hershey and stopping you from texting your ex?"