|06| Bonus Chapter

Rahul POV:

Hey, ladies and gentlemen, I am back! Missed me? I know I missed you all a lot too.

Ahem, well, I heard from our author that many of you commented saying you missed me, so here I am. Just like this, whenever you all are lonely and miss me a lot, just ask the author to inform me, and I will be there with you before you blink.

Okay, let's get into the chapter. The kids are growing so fast, you know. Arjun and Ananya are both 14 years old now. Like, what in the world? It feels just like yesterday I took those tiny frames into my hands, and now look at them, already grown up.

I know you all will be wondering about my love life, right? Well, after that breakup I took 2 years break from everything and now I am sort of seeing someone in my clinic. Though she is not as beautiful as you all, she is gorgeous to me. Okay, you all no heartbreaks, huh? Let's all be realistic for a minute here because, though I can be with you all the time virtually, I can't in real life, right?

So, I am planning on asking her to be my girlfriend. Let's see what happens. As of now, I am at home with Killer in kitchen. Killer punched my arm. I hissed, asking, "What?"

She asked, "What are you daydreaming about?"

I said, "I am thinking about the food you are going to make for me." She just shook her head, saying, "When are you going to get yourself a wife so that she can cook for you whenever you want?"

I whined, going in front of her. "What, you already got bored of me, Killer? You are going to send me off to another home?"

Bhai came from behind, hitting my head and said, "Where will you go, idiot? Even if you get married, your wife will come here."

Oh, correct, my over-dramatic ass forgot that for a second. Hehe.

He sat beside Killer, and I was about to say something when somebody opened the front door with so much force that it hit the wall. I shrugged, knowing who it was.

"You cannot tell me what to do and what not to do, Bunny! For God's sake, please stop acting like my bodyguard all the time!" Ananya shouted.

Arjun chimed in, "Di, I am not telling you to do this or do that, but in this matter, you have to listen to me."

Rishi followed them, closing his ears, and joined us, whispering, "They were fighting like this all along the way."

Killer said in a very scary tone, "Okay, now that's enough, both of you." In parenting, Bhai is always the soft one, and Killer is a bit strict with them. They both immediately stopped fighting and stood behind Bhai.

He asked, "What happened?"

Ananya said, "Papa, today a boy in my class approached me to talk normally, but this guy here punched him and warned, saying, 'Don't come near my sister or you will see what Arjun Singhania is capable of.'"

Arjun is exactly like his mother isn't he?

Arjun defended himself, "Dad, he approached Di with bad intentions! I heard him talking to his friends about her." Now, this is serious.

Killer intervened, "Get freshened up and come to the garden. We need to talk." They both nodded and went to their rooms.

Bhai sighed, "Now what?"

Killer said, "Come on, let's go outside." We all sat in the garden as Killer continued, "They are in the growing stage, Aan. We have to show them what is right and what is wrong, and choosing that path is ultimately up to them."

Bhai said, "But I agree with Arjun on this, Vie. I hate seeing my princess getting played."

Killer countered, "Neither you nor Arjun have any say in this, Aan. This is her life. I know you are protective of her, but if you are stopping her in everything, when will she learn to grow and stand on her own legs? I know it is difficult to see our kids facing difficulties, but you, me, Rahul, Rishi, everyone here had their own struggles which made us stand here today, isn't it? Just like that, she has every right to choose what she wants."