|33| Chapter

Saanvi POV:

Even after seeing all the photos in album I wasn't able to remember anything. I tried recalling everything, walking furiously in the room. Since I couldn't remember anything, I hit my head against the wall in frustration. I groaned in pain, falling onto my bed with the ache.

Suddenly, some images flashed in front of my eyes, but everything was blurry. I closed my eyes, and I saw images of me and Aan happily married with two kids and a huge family. Just like that, I saw a whole life of us together.

Wait, this isn't true. We aren't born on the same day. Why are we celebrating it on the same day? They aren't my family either, but they are so nice to me. Is this a parallel world me? I heard a voice from an image.

Aan asked, "Will you find me in every lifetime of yours, angel?" I said, "I promise, Maan. I will."

Wait, angel? Maan? Next lifetime? So that means what Aan said was true. We did have a promise in our past life.

Oh my God, oh my God. It's our freaking past life. It was so good. To be honest, I love Maan more than Aan now, though both are the same. I hugged the pillow, realizing that I kept my promise. I met him again, and that is all I want in every lifetime because I cannot imagine any other man beside me. Ah, that life was so good.

My inner voice said, "You idiot, you forgot what is happening currently." I mentally slapped myself, thinking about my childhood, that's when I recalled everything.

<<<FLASHBACK (Author POV)

It was Saanvi's 7th birthday party, and she was ecstatic about the Blue Cinderella theme, a celebration held at her grandparents' home, a place she cherished.

In the evening, she adorned a beautiful blue gown, looking like an angel, at least according to our kid Vihaan. Vihaan and Saanvi were inseparable as kids, especially during the party when they played around until it was time to cut the cake.

Saanvi went in search of her father, and upon reaching the upstairs room, she overheard him shouting, 'She isn't my real daughter, so I don't care if you take her away, but I want her money, you can take the power the one she gets after she turns 25.'

Saanvi's little heart broke at this revelation. Wasn't she his own daughter? Who was she then? So many thoughts raced through the mind of that little girl.

Turning to leave, Saanvi found Vihaan behind her. He said, 'Let's go inside and see what's happening, Anvi.' With that, Vihaan opened the door to find her father talking to an old man. The elders faces dropped upon seeing the kids. Nervously, her father laughed and asked, 'Hi kids, how come you're here?' Vihaan inquired, 'What were you talking about?'

The old man identified Vihaan, saying, 'Vihaan, right? I am here to take her, so we are talking about that.' Vihaan protectively pushed Anvi behind him, declaring, 'Nobody will take her away from me.' Though internally he was shaking, he stood strong for her. The old man laughed, saying, 'I love your protectiveness over her, but you don't have anything to provide her. You are just a kid.'

Vihaan, responded, 'When I grow up, I will give her everything she wants, so you can't take her away from me.' Despite her father's attempts to reason with Vihaan, the stubborn kid remained resolute. Saanvi, overwhelmed, cried continuously, not knowing what to do.

The old man tried to pull her away, but Vihaan bit his hand, causing him to shout in pain. Her father, fed up, took out a revolver, not to kill but to threaten. He said, 'If you don't give her to us now, we will kill both of you.'

Vihaan slowly raised his hands in the air, looking at Saanvi with tears streaming down her face, and said, 'Go, angel.' Shaking her head, refusing to leave him, Vihaan signaled that he would come for her. She took a step ahead, and Vihaan ran to her father, biting his hand, and the gun fell.

The 10-year-old Vihaan picked up the gun and pointed it towards the old man, who said, 'Look, kid, it's not a toy. Give it to me.'

Vihaan defiantly replied, 'You wanted to take My Angel away?' The old man responded, 'No, I will not take her, but leave me now, okay?' Vihaan continued to point the gun at them. Suddenly, her father snatched Anvi away, pushing her towards the old man.

Vihaan shot her father without knowing, shocking the old man, who left Anvi there and escaped through the window. She cried, falling to the ground, and Vihaan went to catch her. However, he hit his head while bending down, groaning in pain. The rest of the family arrived, seeing Vihaan with the gun in his hand on the ground, and you know what happened next.

While they family took care of the situation, Vihaan's father decided to give the body away to the hospital for postmortem and the remaining procedures. They opted to hire people to handle it, as they didn't want to deal with it personally.

FLASHBACK ENDS>>>

I am not his daughter? He wanted to sell me away? And I will inherit something when I am 25? Oh my God, I am 25 now. Does that mean...? That's why they are here again after leaving me alone for some years. Shit, I need to tell Aan about all these.

At least, finally knowing the real reason why Aan killed my father. It was not his fault; he did it for me, to protect me. No matter if he is the 28-year-old Vihaan or the 10-year-old Vihaan, he always does things for me, always protects me.

I sighed, relieved to have clarity on the situation, and I ran outside to see Vaish and Rishi watching TV. They turned to me, asking if I remembered. I nodded, rushing outside, telling them, "I will tell you everything once I tell Aan. He is downstairs waiting for me."

They nodded, and I ran towards the lift, but it was nowhere near, and I didn't have the patience to wait. So, I chose the stairs instead. I was almost there when someone came from behind, putting a handkerchief around my nose, and I smelled chloroform. Oh-uh I think, I am caught.

***

I struggled to open my eyes, but when I did, I saw unfamiliar surroundings. Wait, where am I? That's when it hit me—someone kidnapped me. I looked down to see I was sitting in a chair, basically tied to it. I tried to free myself, but it was no use.

I heard someone coming, and when I looked up, I saw my uncle. I snickered, knowing from the start that it would be him. He said with a smirk on his face, "Long time no see, doll."

Disgusted by his voice, I didn't even want to look at him. I couldn't even fight him. The places he touched me before now itched, making me shiver. But I tried hard to stay strong because I knew Aan would come for me.

He asked, "Oh, you think your devil will come here to save you again? No, doll, he will not. Don't worry. We hid you so well."

I asked, "What do you want?" He said, "I need a simple sign from you, and then I will leave you alone." I asked, "What sign?" He replied, "That's none of your business. So let's not make it hard for both of us. Be a good girl and sign those; I will leave you."

I asked, "Are those my inheritance assets papers?" He was taken aback and asked how I knew. I nodded, saying, "Well, then it is true."

I didn't know what to do. I asked, "Who am I?" He said, "That is not your concern." I shouted, "That is my freaking concern, you moron! I don't even know my own family. Who the hell am I?"

I heard someone's voice from behind, a voice I could identify even in sleep. My dad? He said, "You are Vikram Rathore's daughter, Saanvi Rathore."

Wait, isn't he dead? And who is Vikram rathore? My father? If so, then where is he? And where was the old man who wanted me?

Ufff, I think I am going to faint. 'Aan, where the hell are you? Come fast.'

-----------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys a long story but in short update for you all!
This chapter is quite short right?
Well I'm so sorry recently I had a minor accident in which my right hand ligament strained a lot, so doctors suggested me not to put more work on that so...

But don't worry I will keep updating regularly but with short length chapters, and I will make sure to heal soon so until then please bear with me.

𝐇𝐢𝐬 𝐕𝐢𝐞जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें