Chapter 59

"I'm the best problem you've ever had," Hyunjin blew a kiss to Chan and leaned back against the bottom of the couch

"Is he drunk?" I asked Chan. I don't know why I hadn't realized it before.

"And high!" Hyunjin announced proudly. At least that explained the annoying munching on the chips.

"We had a bad night," Chan mumbled. That could have meant any number of things, but if Chan had been open to explaining further he would have.

"Sorry about that," Lee Know apologized. I hated that he was still taking ownership of everything, but decided to let it go just this one time.

Chan just nodded at him and turned his attention back to the laptop. I moved closer to him on the couch so I could see what he was pulling up.

He opened a file on Seungmin and gave Lee Know and me a very detailed overview of his past and how he came to work for the Seo family. Apparently, they took a special interest in him upon hearing about his sniping abilities during his military service. They recruited him to work for them from there. Apparently, Seungmin had no family he cared about and was more than happy to cut ties with his old life to live this new one.

I wasn't sure how this helped us though.

"And he's bi," Hyunjin added once Chan was through.

I had locked away the image of Lee Know and Seungmin together in a deep dark place in my brain but the reminder of Seungmin's sexuality drew it out. My brain visualized Seungmin taking my place at the club. His hips riding against Lee Know's thigh.

"Hey!" Hyunjin hiccuped. "Seungmin made out with all of us!"

I rolled my eyes and Lee Know placed a hand around Chan (who was sitting between us) so he could touch my shoulder to let me know he was sorry. But then it clicked.

"Hyunjin? Chan? You've also both been with Seungmin?"

"He's a charismatic guy," Chan shrugged.

"I thought you were straight," I apologized, "I shouldn't have assumed."

"I am," Chan side-eyed me.

I mumbled another quick apology before Hyunjin interrupted me.

"I just used him to try to get my family arrested before he double-crossed me" He sat with his arms crossed seemingly annoyed that his sex appeal hadn't worked in his favor. "But he's been with all of us. Even Lee Know!" Hyunjin emphasized to my annoyance.

"Well he hasn't been with me," I reminded everyone. I didn't want to be included in whatever club of ex-FWB Seungmin was creating.

"You will," Hyunjin teased.

"Never," I grimaced at the very thought.

"Well..." Chan began slowly and Lee Know stared at him like he was insane.