Chapter 30

Lee Know POV

Lee Know POV

My phone ringing on the table woke me up. I'd fallen asleep going over another blueprint Felix's kitchen table which had become my office the last few days.

"Hello," I yawned. I looked at the clock which told me it was just after midnight.

"Hey..."

It was Seungmin.

"I'm about to come upstairs, but I have someone with me. I want you to keep an open mind and not beat the shit out of them right away, okay?"

"Seungmin, what the fuck are you talking ab..."

The door opened and Seungmin walked in. Hyunjin stood behind him like a shadow. Immediately, I launched myself at him. I didn't care that he didn't know anything. I didn't care that he hadn't hurt anyone. He was part of the family that had hurt so many people close to me. He was part of the family that had Han and was likely torturing him.

"Lee Know, what did I just say?" Seungmin asked, annoyed. Hyunjin closed the door and Seungmin stood in front of him acting as a guard.

"Why did you bring him here?" I yelled. "Do you know what his family's done?"

"Of course I do," Seungmin said gently. "But he knows where Han is."

My head shot up, and I made eye contact with Hyunjin who just nodded.

"Where?" I asked. It was like I'd taken a steroid, I had energy for the first time in days.

"He won't tell us until we agree to help him," Seungmin said, speaking for him.

"Okay, I'll help you. Now where?" I said. Nothing he could make me do would stop me from saving Han.

"Lee Know, you don't even know what you're agreeing to..." Seungmin started.

"I don't care. Where the fuck is he?" I yelled. I'd been searching for weeks, and the person who knew where I could find him was really withholding the information. I couldn't believe it.

"Lee Know, please just listen," Seungmin begged.

"What's going on," Felix asked as he entered the room. "What's Hyunjin doing here?" he asked coldly.

"Hey Felix," he said, speaking for the first time.

"Did you know about Lily?" Felix asked immediately. His usual warm nature was long gone.