49

"I thought I've made you sore...you can still move?" Felix was kicking and pushing Hyunjin away from him because of the embarrassment shown from a few minutes ago when the older kept teasing Felix.

Hyunjin grabbed the leg that was trying to kick him away, slid his fingers in the shorts the younger had worn this morning.

Felix was surprised by the way the hand was grabbing him, massaging him in a sexual way and it's working on him.

Felix is quite flexible so when he was trying to keep the moans in his throat, his leg would rise and stretch as his hands were in an error trying to decide whether to cover his mouth or take the other's hand off his leg.

"Don't be so far away." Felix scream out the whimpers when he was pulled, turned and sat on top of Hyunjin, right on his bulge.

"Fuck you." Felix laid his front body on Hyunjin's as he put his face in the crook of his neck, breathing out.

"I know I will you." Hyunjin smirked, grabbed Felix by the throat to deep throat french kiss him, draining him of any energy and the activity hasn't even started yet.

"Stop waiting." Various types of moans and whimpers, whines and faces were made by Felix has he waited impatiently. Hyunjin didn't mind, this is going to be all about them.

Felix was still hungry for kisses, when they parted to breath he was the one pulling Hyunjin by his hair to suck his tongue off, kissing him so deeply more. Their salvia ends up being the side dish.

"Ugh." Felix felt himself falling, he was landed on the soft bed once again, on his back. Hyunjin had held the younger's body and span him onto the bed, taking his clothes off once again.

"So beautiful." Hyunjin whispered to every piece of skin he kisses or laid his eyes on, imprinting his palm onto the raven's body.

Felix is breathing really heavily, his chest rising and down as covered his face, his eyes peeking from the separation of his fingers.

The blond looked to the guy he has fallen for before giving a smile he didn't even know he was giving, going in between the raven's open legs before removing the other's hands from his face.

Hyunjin didn't say anything when he succeeded in removing the hands, instead he started kissing every single freckles he knew he didn't kiss and would kiss them a few more times.

"Kiss me." Felix moved his lips around to catch the older's lips but he wouldn't kiss him, instead Hyunjin would nip on the younger's ear, kiss behind the ear, his forehead, anywhere on his face or around the neck and it irritated the raven.

"Hyunjina~" Felix moaned his name, clutching his hands as he gave puppy eyes, whining to the older. In a normal situation, the younger would've been hella embarrassed and would want to dig himself in a hole...it must be the lust in the air today.

Hyunjin smirked, squeezed the younger cheeks with one hand and slapped his lips on Felix's, satisfying the younger's desire for kissing, something else wants Hyunjin's full attention now.

"You're so greedy today." The room was once again a full on blast of moans and whines. Sticky skin against one another made loud thrusts, teeth marks were left on various places and so were hickeys.
________

"Haha! We both would be pregnant then." A couple hours had passed since that morning, Felix is outside the house on the phone with Jisung. Turned out the oldest of the two had a lustful morning as well.

"We both know that's not true." Jisung laughed with Felix, his face red of the obvious joke.

"I know, this would have been your 6th kid." It should've probably been a light joke but the idea of it makes Felix laugh really hard, he had to stop himself when the pain strikes in his ass.

"Felix, is karma kicking your ass?" Felix rolled his eyes but it was half true.

"No, some monster name Hyunjin did." Felix relaxed his body on the chair he was in, Jisung laughing at the joke. It was true though.

"Should we go another round?" Before Felix could jerk away lips were printed on his, he felt the smirk.

"Don't ask me because I will agree." To not agree to it Felix looked the other way, away from Hyunjin.

"How did the call go?" He still asked but didn't look at Hyunjin kissed his cheek, Felix wanted his lips kissed and he got the kiss despite just pouting at the other.

"You've turned so cute."

"Wipe off that smirk." Felix said, the other didn't.

"Gee Felix, I can't believe you forgot me." The two directed their attention to the whine coming from the phone, Felix really did forget Jisung existed for a while there.

"Sorry quokka." Felix giggled, the other was now pouting but they talked that out.

"Jisung, Minho's husband, is quokka?" Hyunjin asked, his face shocked with surprise causing the younger to stare at him.

"He's the only one who could share the same identity to a quokka, of course. The hell is with the reaction?" Jisung suddenly became interested in the conversation, the previous conversation he listened on of course did not escape his brain.

"Never mind." Hyunjin walked off, Felix bid goodbye to Jisung and hung up before walking up to Hyunjin.

"I don't always ask, what's the matter?" Felix stood in front of the older, Hyunjin is looking away.

"Your face is red." A smile escaped Felix but he's still unsure of what's the matter with Hyunjin's reaction on Quokka.

"Wait..are you?" Felix tried getting the other's attention, to get the other to face him but Hyunjin looks at everything but Felix.

"You're jealous!"

"Am not!" He still didn't look.

"Are too!"

"I am not!" And then he did, stared at Felix as if to convince the younger he's not jealous.

"You're jealous?" Felix asked in a soft voice, the smile still wouldn't go away.

"You gave him a nickname, I thought I lost chance." The blond grabbed Felix's hands in his.

"Over what, you want to be my best friend too?" A giggle was stuck in the younger's throat.

"I could have multiple best friends, you can..hm, I don't want you-" Instead of being angry because he was interrupted, Felix kissed back the giant.

"But I want you." And he kissed him again, Felix couldn't answer.

"I don't want to be your best friend, I want to be yours." And he kissed him again, and again.

"I want you as mine." Felix knew what will happen after that, this time he made the move and kissed Hyunjin.

"Fine." Felix kissed him again. Hyunjin was surprised.

"I will be your boyfriend." Felix kissed his cheek this time.

"Will you be my boyfriend?" Hyunjin wrapped his arms around the younger's waist, pulled their bodies close before kissing Felix's forehead.

"Yes."

And they kissed on the lips one more time, their happiness at maximum, the butterflies free and wild. They felt good and happy, for now and for the future.
****

Show them what you're made of. Your endless nights deserve a loud ovation.<3

                            -Skz Blind Spot

Have you checked out Untitled by I.N (Feat. Hyunjin)?!