41

Two weeks had passed. More than two weeks has passed. The café is open, everyone's still coming by and would still enjoy their time.

Without the most knowing, Felix has been saving some extra brownies for a certain someone that'll be picked up by Chan. The older had been able to clear his schedule for some time now.

Hyunjin seems to be busy as ever, so it's quite a disappointment. There have been gossips, between Chan and Jisung. Yes, they've come to know each and actually became friends.

Sometimes, to chan's advantages, he can get a free something every now and then whenever he comes by to take the container for Mr.Hwang (of course he paid for it, on his boss's card that he stole) that just couldn't wait.

Chan slipped a tongue, saying Hwang has gotten way too into it. Felix said his secret was just drug. Don't think him seriously, he was kidding. Almost everyone had heard it, it definitely wasn't creepier when Felix laughed his stomach off when he saw everyone's reactions.

Once again, Chan had saved the day..well, evening.

He ended up staying so late this one time and was nagged by Hyunjin. He didn't notice at first because his focus was all on his work but he did notice the time difference, pretty good memory (A/N, can't relate✌️), and saw how low the sun had set.

"Sorry, sorry-" Chan rolled his eyes playfully as he put the container down, it didn't take a second before they were out of his hands just before it even touched the table.

"Felix was laughing like a maniac, joking, that left the entire shop shook with fear. Had to calm the customers down. Can you believe that made him even crazier! I do.." Chan whispered the last part to himself when he pushed his fingertip in between his eyebrows, sighing.

"Felix..?" Hyunjin asked in a low voice, almost as if in a whisper.

Chan looked at him, the two suddenly not blinking. Is there something that needs to be said? The atmosphere was getting tense but neither are the type to back down..

"He works?" Hyunjin's eyes just opened a little wider, not in shock or suprise. Chan closed his eyes aggressively tight, still open, nodding.

"Sounds like trouble, I'm not surprised." Hyunjin kept staring. Chan, on the other hand, is trying to think something through his brain. About Hyunjins' reactions, but he's been so overloaded with work it can't even brain right. (A/N, My teacher said 'same' to the words on my essay "my brain is not braining" after highlighting all the shit I did wrong. Lmao💀)

"Yummy, eggplants though. When it's shoved inside a carrot cake." Chan woke his eyes up and wide, puting his pointing finger inside a round he made with his other hand.

Hyunjin backed away, put his palm in the other's face and looked away with disguested as he eyes shut itself tightly as if to shut off the image as well.

"Ewwwwwww!" And Chan was kicked out.

On the way down, he bumped into I.N and couldn't believe his day to be getting any better! The two were chatting the rest of the night up at the lobby café before they realized their time.

It was so late then, no one bothered to question or ask anything about it. In the end, they had to stay longer and finish up a lot of extra. Don't procrastinate kids.

Back to where Hyunjin is, he just turned off his laptop, had cheekily bid goodbye to Chan, saying he'll have a great sleep in his own bed.

The other was pissed but the work has gotten him exhausted so he just ignored Hyunjin.

On the way downstairs, he bid goodbyes to the rest of the coworkers and got in his car. It has gotten really cold these days and so has the inside of his car.

Staying in, he let it heat up after turning it on, before doing anything. While waiting, he looked to the container he put on the front passenger seat.

He never thought about it, where the brownies came from. It's been a while since he's gotten his Ice Americano, if he thinks about it. But, now the weather is getting colder so it'll have to wait until some times.

Getting the container and looking for it's Logo, he found none.

"Personal container?" Hyunjin thought. However, on a different part of the container he found a phone number and got curious.

The car, however, has gotten warm so he just put the container back to its place before putting on his seatbelt. Fixed some things up and started driving.

Unusually, he thought of a familiar name Chan had mentioned back in the office. His thoughts went to his home screen where it has an old picture taken with a raven's mother and the raven itself, with Hyunjin all being in the same frame.

If he remembers looking back to those photos, he can remembering seeing the raven slowly and surely start to look like he's enjoying his time as each picture goes by/was taken.

When he was able to focus again, he harshly turned his car, he was about to go in the direction of where the raven's house might be.

I must have missed hanging out with his mom...

Hyunjin tried not to think again for the rest of the night. When he reached home, he took everything and just put it in one place, took his clothes and went to shower.

His towel hanged at his waist, hair sort of dripping wet, he went inside the kitchen to find something to eat. He looked to the container on his kitchen high counter, nothing was left in there.

Have I gotten addicted?...Phone number!

The question just went out of his head at the reminder of the phone number, he took his phone off the counter as well and as he typed in the number, it all became too familiar.

He didn't even have to put in the full number, the other's phone number is already in. He had taken advantaged of the papers for the interview, he knew it wasn't needed because the raven was already hired that day, only to know about him and get his phone number.

"Felix." He smirked.
****
Beautiful man is back!! Don't we miss him? I wonder if it got too boring without our 2nd main 💀

Why didn't anyone tell me anything about Start Line by 3Racha???😭

Broooo, I didn't mention the last solo songs (hang on, contradicting, want so BAD) but when I fuckin tell you they're so darn addicting!!!!!!!

The collabs too!!! (Honestly don't believe Rush is a collab, my opinion).

Obsessed with LALALALA omfgggg😭 wtf can't they do, like?

You are prettier than pudding. <3

- Lee Know