28

"Mr. Hwang? Right this way." Hyunjin nodded as he followed the waiter, Felix followed them.

The two have made it to the bar and are about to meet up with the married couple.

The office scene is kind of a blur (?). Just when Felix thought something was going to happen, Hyunjin just walked out. Telling the younger to close the door on his way out.

Felix is kind of sulky, still he's glad to not be doing any sort of paper work but to see his new best friend, actual friend.

"Felix!!" And just before he even got inside the private room provided for them Felix hears Jisung already.

The waiter left, closed the door and said he'll be back.

"It was so loud out there!" Felix whispered to Jisung, mentioning people with barely anything on, the two giggled.

Minho can hear them since he wouldn't let Jisung go, his arm belted around the younger's waist, playing with the hem of his shirt.

"I don't suppose you two are here for a business meeting?" Hyunjin asked, looking at the two younger's.

"Ew!" Felix yucked, Jisung shook his head while laughing at Felixs' face.

"Let's get out of here then, we're at a bar!" Felix held Jisung's wrist, dragging the boy up to go out of the room.

Hyunjin felt his hand rising as this happened, not even realizing it himself but didn't say anything and put his hand back down.

Minho pulled Jisung back down with his palm on his hip, shaking his head.

"No, you will not. I'm not going to let you get assaulted again." Minho said the second sentence at Jisung, his face turning into a glare but his eyes really held such care with worry.

Felix was going to fight this argument off, positive that such things won't happened again when the doors opened and the same waiter came in with drinks.

"I ordered the drinks before coming in." Hyunjin took his drink when it was sat for him, everyone else getting theirs.

"I'll pass on this." Jisung leaned back on the couch.

"Will be taking my husband home after, enjoy it yourself." Minho smiled at Jisung when he talked, the younger blushing.

"Shits bitter, no thanks." Felix waved it off, making a disguested face at the drink in front of him.

"Who said these are for you?" Hyunjin had already finished his first one, his second cup in hand.

"Won't you be driving? Hell no, I'm not going back home with you." Felix stood up, now scared of a car accident/drunk drinking shit happening that he put the phone he just took out away.

"I can hold my liquid." Hyunjin waved it off with the clear liquid glass in hand. Taking out his business related stuff to talk with Minho about.

Felix asked Minho if what he said is true and it indeed was, Hyunjin doesn't easily get drunk, he knows his limits.

Feeling more relieved he sat back down, facing Jisung. The two ended up going about scary stories.

Felix is a good story teller, something the two older guys don't know is that he used to volunteer for camping that kids joined for and told scary stories with the fire burning in the middle of the circle they made, burning marshmallow in a stick close to the fire.

He had left quite a scare but was remembered for quite some time, the kids would love him a lot and many times he were given many invitations to come to different camps just for his scary stories.

Now that's said, it's understandable as to why Jisung is shaking in his husband's arm and almost literally wanting to be inside the man's shirt just to somehow get the creepy shit said to him out of his brain.

"You're a good story teller." Hyunjin gave it off to Felix, he's free to talk now because the other has given all of his attention to Jisung, leaving none to anyone else.

"I didn't scare you enough for you to say that though." Felix winked, confident.

"I don't have time for these nonsense." Felix made a bored face at the comment, wondering why he bothers with this guy.

"Let's go, should we?" The attention is now on the married couple, Minho is gently holding up Jisung's chin to come face to face with his.

The younger is quite frightened so he just nods and they end up leaving, obviously being all clingy. However, we know why for that.

"Could never be you." Felix suddenly talked, tsh-ing and shaking his head.

"I'm not them." The sound of glass was vibrated on the table, Hyunjin set down his last drink of glass and stood up just fine.

"Still can't ever be them." Felix gets up, putting Hyunjin's stuff away and taking it with him as they walked out of the private room, entering the live ground and loud music.

"Are you so interested to see how I am? Being a boyfriend?" Felix eep-ed suddenly at the way Hyunjin faced him in a quick spin, blocking his right with his fisted hand against the wall.

"Stop with the scares!" Felix rolled his eyes before they looked at the man in front of him, the loud music suddenly going all quiet..

Shit...What's this?

I can feel my heart throbbing so loudly..

It's louder than the music..

Can he hear it?..

Will he finally...?

"Mr. Hwang!" And just before anything could've happened. Before who knew what could've happened Hyunjin looked behind him, fully turning around when he saw a woman with short black hair, body tightened in a red almost revealing dress.

And just at that Hyunjin opened his fist and removed his hand from the wall. At the same time, Felix could suddenly feel his heart sink and realize just how loud the music is.

Before Hyunjin even talked he felt the wind from Felix walking right past him, walking right out of the exit.

What the hell was I expecting?
****

(All 'these' were felix's own thoughts).