17

Should I apologize?....

But it's not my fault!..Emphasizing on the 'my.'

I didn't even sign up for my mom to embarrass me like that! 

Shit! Work is tomorrow and he'll probably drag my ass around like a mop all over the building floors just because of today....this morning.

Moves and shuffles were going about from the non-still Australian, overthinking everything that had gone wrong during the few hours Hyunjin was over. The embarrassing questions from his mom, and the side-eye's given by Hyunjin. It also didn't help how hyunjin was laughing his ass off at the baby photos of little Felix, though sometimes the same man would go quiet and just stare at the photos..

"What the hell did that even mean?" Felix whispered to the ceiling that was staring at him, the more he stared, the more it felt like it was slowly falling down on him so he just shifted to a different position and laid awake the whole night with his overthinking. 

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 

He didn't even look that good.. 

Thought the man who's chewing his bottom lips as he stared at the wall once again, his mind shifting back to the uncovered skin and rolled sleeves, the warmth on the back of his thigh-

His thigh.

"Tch-" Felix rolled to his side and closed his eyes to try and sleep the disappointment away...He didn't feel any warmth when he palmed the same spot that was touched by Hyunjin. 

Despite the disappointment, it didn't stop his mind from wandering, not even in his sleep did the man leave him alone, and not even when he woke up did he leave the brain of the little chick. 

Instead, Felix was woken up with his body covered in sweat and skin hot. The sun was shining so brightly and singing a tune with the grass. Looking at the clock to see that he had waken two hours early but his sleep has gone elsewhere.

Crawling off the bed, Felix went to the bedroom to take a shower, not forgetting his towel and then getting ready for the day that has long started. 

You'll be wondering just how surprised a certain Hyung of Felix was when he realized that the younger was waiting for the older, already showed, eaten, and even brushed his teeth, not to forget he's wearing the right work clothes. 

Except he's not all happy or moody but Chan was just fine with it, pushing the guy into the passenger seat and driving off, stopping at a cafe well known to Felix's knowledge to buy an iced americano and they were back to the place they intended to go to! 
________

*Click*

"Great, Felix stop in your tracks and go-"

"Here." Hyunjin looked up and saw a well organized man with his suit on walking into the office with his arm held up, showing the drink he had in his hand being an Iced Americano. 

"You know I don't drink from anywhere other tha-" Before he even finished, Felix turned the plastic cup around as he walked into the office, closing the door behind him, showing the logo on the back of the cup that's designed specifically for Mrs. Tiger's cafe'.

"Are you sick?" Hyunjin asked in a stare, actually looking as if he's worried..

"What? No, why the hell would I be sick?" Felix questioned him while looking at him weirdly.

"Never mind," Hyunjin took his drink and went back to his work after thanking the younger for the coffee when he realized nothing as indeed changed. 

Still weirded out by the question, reason why his expression is still in yuck mode, Felix got out the work tablet and went over the schedule and meetings as the busy boss did his remaining works. 

Just as usual, the building was busy, chaotic and still manage to be quiet. Each work and building, room and floor doing its own thing. Hyunjin doing his and Felix getting started with his.

*

*

*

*

"Is this on purpose?" Hyunjin stared at the back of the raven head whose focus was on the computer in front of him, doing his own work.

Felix looked behind him when he felt someone was talking to him, and staring in his skull.

"You talking to me?"Felix asked, and instead of an answer he got a finger pointed at a pile of files.

"What?" He asked again,

"I get it we agreed on you giving me the folders if you didn't understand but is this for real? This is as close as a mountain of files!" 

"But I didn't understand them.." 

"Not even a detailed description written on a sticky note and sticked on the inside of the file?" Hyunjin opened the file with one hand, spreading the white sheet of papers covered with texts and the end of the file to show a sticky note, fully written on. 

"WHAT?!" Felix looked at his files, skipped to the end to find a sticky note written on but he didn't stop, to confirm it's all real he went through more of the files he had and the ones on Hyunjin's desk. There were indeed sticky notes at the end of the files.

"Oh, hey, why doesn't yours of them?" Felix asked as he opened through Hyunjin's files.

"Your cousin asked me to have them written for you," Hyunjin took the file Felix was holding and looked through it, working his remaining works.

"Damn, what do you own him?"

"What? Why are you staring like that?" Felix re-asked a question when he saw an expression shown on the older's face.

"You're truly weird, that's the first question you ask?" 

"Tch-, the hell you mean? You're weird." Felix rolled his eyes, took his files off the boss's desk and went to finish them.
****
What's your favorite or most liked/enjoyed movie? <3