31

"OOF!" Felix woke up, all the air in his body leaving just as soon as he had waken. A ton of weight stood still on his body, not moving but shifting about as if trying to make it worse for the younger.

"Get the fuck off." Felix tried pushing him off but he was heavier and Felix was just woken up, with pain.

"Hell no, I might've lost you so I'll make the most of you being here." The guy shifted about and laid on his side, bringing Felix in and cuddling the raven.

"Get off, I don't want your hugs." Felix still tried to push him off, trying to get off his grasp.

"You won't be kicking me off anytime soon." He played with the words.

"That's because you've crushed my meat." Felix signed in exhaustion and just stayed in his position, giving in to the hug.

And just before he was about to go back to sleep he heard someone walking down the stairs. 

"Shit, get off! Ma, I'm awake, this ass won't let me leave the bed!" Felix made a scene and just as he predicted, his mom came in the room, laughing when she saw what's going on.

"Chris, get off. You're crushing him."

"But I don't want toooo." Felix was cuddled tighter and was starting to see blurry stuff.

"You the heck off me, I can't breath!" And just then was he somehow able to kick the guy off his bed, whining at the pain in his ass.

"Alright, hurry up. You two got work." The mom left and Felix got up, getting his clothes before entering the bathroom.

"...Hold up, what did you mean you almost lost me?" Felix turned back around from the door, seeing Chan get up.

"Hyunjin called me last night." At the mention of his name Felix blushed, reminded of last night.

"Why are you blushing? Your mouth is curving a smile? Dude, this is serious!"

"Shit talk, just began already, I don't know what happened."

"Hyunjin said he was talking to an old friend and had lost track of time, by the time he came to look for you you were almost sexually assault by three people in your sleep. You didn't know anything of your surroundings---"

Chan sat on the bed, his face saddening.

"We got you home, actually, I drove home. You wouldn't let go of Hyunjin and were mumbling stuff. You were too happy in your dream that we didn't wake you up, you did wake up one time during the night with horrifying screams but had gone back to sleep."

I don't remember any of that...

Dream? I was dreaming about Hyunjin and I?...

Before he could help it a tear was shed, Felix was frozen by the door. His hold on the clothes has tightened he starts to feel awful, all drained of feelings or energy.

"Felix?" Chan stood up, walking up to the younger but Felix just went inside the bathroom and locking it close harshly.

Sensing that Ms.Lee was going to come down, Chan yelled that nothing's wrong down here went upstairs to eat breakfast. The mom didn't know about it either.

Thinking that feelings are just stupid and that they like to play with the heart, Felix took a shower as fast as he can (somehow didn't, he was done as early as being up to 5 minutes late to work).

When Felix went upstairs to eat breakfast, he kissed his mom's cheek and sat down without making a scene or anything. This was the quietest breakfast in a long time.

"Don't be late." Felix closed the passenger door when he got out of the car, just walking to where he's suppose to be going when he checked the tablet. Bowing slightly to those who seem old and entered the boss's office without knocking or anything.

Felix had entered an empty office, confused, he looked at the tablet and the schedule for today. Hyunjin has a shooting going on.

Tired already, Felix dragged himself out and to the studio. Everyone looked busy, he saw Dae who also looks to be rushing.

"What's going on?" Felix asked someone who isn't in the mess happening.

"Everyone's in a tight schedule."

"That's weird, for the last two years I dealt with this hell, the studio was always chill." Felix sat down on the chair besides the coworker.

The coworker nodded, pointing to a circled group that shouting was coming from.

"Because that asshole had planned on poisoning Mr.Hwang."

Freaked out Felix ran to that group, a guy was on a chair being rocked back and forth while the director was held back tightly because otherwise it seems he'll be beating the shit out of him.

Hyunjin?!

Felix looked around but no Hyunjin was found, a lot of yelling is going about though.

"Why! Spill your damn guts, are you even in your right mind! Almost killing Mr.Hwang?!" More people came to hold the director off, he really wants to kill this guy.

"You bastard!"

"It wasn't my fault, I needed the money...They told me to do it..I needed the money." The man is shivering, his body shaking and his face is all messy with snot and tears. He's covering his face with his arms lifted close to it as if that'll help.

"You're worried about money?! Mr.Hwang is so generous he feeds you so good, what money are you worried for!" The director really has had enough.

"They took my money...My money...They took-- I had to do it, I need it..My son." The man couldn't stop, he was seriously terrified.

Felix is just in his place, isn't sure what he should even do. He's just staring at what's in front of him.

"Your son will be fine, we found the scammers. They just did that to scare you, it looks like it worked." Everyone turned around, including Felix, to see a man in a blue suit walking up to them.

As he came in bows were given and once more when someone followed behind.

"Are you okay sir?" The director ran to one of them, he was dismissed, saying that he knew this could happen anytime now.

"Felix! You had my husband quite jumped last night, still alive?"

"Mr.Lee." Felix just nodded. He looked around to see if Jisung was there but it seems he isn't, guessing from the brunette's husband actions.

His eyes couldn't still though, looking at a certain blonde.

"Felix, are you okay?!" Hyunjin walked to Felix, checking him out.

Not so sure on what to say, he asked back but the focus was back on him. Going about that Felix had him shook. Felix felt quite happy about it, knowing it worried him despite the bitterness of what he "experienced" with him was a dream.

He cares..

"It's my responsibility to take care of you, don't go out so far again."

"I'm fine, be careful for yourself. I'm going to the restroom, I'm fine." Felix pissed off, answering all the possible questions Hyunjin might've asked.

Cares my ass..

As he took his business....crying, the schedule was able to be done just in time thanks to the two olders and the staff who had to deal with all that.

The two weeks that'll come to pass will definitely be the most normal moments to come!
****

You're the kind of flower that'll take all of my attention. <3