36

"This is not what I expected.." Jisung blinked as he stared at the lines of customers, all coming in for a specific sweet.

"They're done? Felix, they're done!"

"Come get these!" The two yelled around from the kitchen to the main area of the café. One's busy in the kitchen and another is making sure he yells on the other side to let the other know that the brownies are done, another's rushing all about to give the customers what they want but while another is also going back taking other customers orders.

To think just because he wanted customers to bite their tongue as well, did Felix started making brownies. He, however, made such good brownies that he couldn't believe to think people will like it so much!

"Jisung- Jisung! I don't have no more ingredients!" Okay, now Felix is horrified, there's still a lot of people out there.

"There's a safe place for extras." Jisung came in rushing, his mind honestly all over. As Felix followed, Jisung went to a locked door and opened it up, all the ingredients needed.

"And don't worry, they're checked and used before the expiration date hits." He stands proud, not wasting anything. Before though, when they couldn't sell everything either Minho hands them out to his coworkers or they give it to anyone that comes by/needs something.

"Extras are there." Felix pointed before getting back to work and just then did a yell come from outside of the kitchen, no brownies left!

A couple hours later, only a few customers were left. The cafe closes quite late at night in case anyone who needs shelter comes around. Jisung is glad he isn't alone, although some of his workers stay a couple times more, they aren't always here. In case anything happens, Felix is here.

"Same café that man sat by until you came back?" Felix nodded to the doorstep, outside.

"Aren't you sick of those brownies?" Jisung asks instead, staring at the brownie felix's eating.

"It's my creation, why would I get sick of it?" He smirked.

At the sound of the bell, someone came in, they looked to the door.

"Welcome sir, how may I help you?" Jisung asked politely.

"Hyung!" Felix went around the corner, to the stranger Jisung is looking at.

"Woah- Oh.."

"What, you expected a hug, Chris? Just because I'm happy doesn't mean a miracle will happen." Felix shook his head, Chan just chewed the brownie that was forcefully put in his mouth.

"The hell is this for?" Felix looked at the hand towards him.

"Give me at least 5 boxes."

"That'll cost you more than 20." Felix rolled his eyes.

"At least 60." Chan stared at him in disbelief, can it cost that much! Like, of course that was so dyum delicious-

"How much do they even cost normally?"

"A brownie?" Chan nodded.

"$2.50, at most."

"You're pricing it to me $60!?"

"For you it's a special price."

"It would cost $12 at least!" Chan stared at him, arms folded but his mouth is salivating.

"Do you want it?" Felix rolled his eyes, his palm out.

Already done with him, Chan just slapped the money in his hand and took his five boxes that stood by Jisung, ready to go.

"Thank you~" And no, that's not a good thing. He was taken advantage of so of course he'll say 'thank you,' not a good thing!

"Why do you even need five boxes anyway?"

"Have you tasted your own brownies?" Chan asked the obvious, taking his order at the same time. Jisung adored the relationship, still a stranger to the man taking his order.

Jisung looked at Felix with curious eyes and in that moment did Felix realized something, he walked up to Chan and slapped him on the back, just because he realized something. Chan jumped at the suddenly touch and looked at Felix in annoyed before he pushing his hands off his back.

"Hyung, meet Jisung. Lee Jisung." Felix introduced Jisung.

"And this, tired looking trash, is Chan. Bang Chan, my cousin." Felix introduced the Chan.

"Nice to meet you." The both said at the same time, laughing as they shook each others' hands.

Chan planned on just taking Felix back home when he had arrived, he didn't think he'll be chatting with the owner of the cafe at until 3 am.

An hour before the shop was about to close did someone enter.

"Welcome to--- Jagi!" Jisung beamed at the person who entered the café, his jacket on his shoulder while one of his hand was in his pocket.

Jisung stood up from the table he was sitting at but he was halted into a kiss with the free hand of his husband before he could say anything.

"I'm back."

"Welcome back." He smiled genuinely.

"Mr.Lee, good morning." Chan bowed to guy who bowed back to him.

"You guys know each other?"

When Felix looked at Minho he looked piss at Chan who's just laughing now.

"Made you bow."

"Should I force you to do it again?"

"No." Just laughed.

"Yes, we're good friends." Chan smirked at Minho who gave all his attention to his husband.

"Greeted him so formally." Felix said in a bored voice.

"I was playing with him, time to go." He picked Felix up with his hand on the guy's sweater.

"Up, up, up."

"Okay, okay stop trying to make me stand up." Felix almost fell but got up fast, chasing Chan out of the café. He bid the couples goodbye and Chan screamed his farewell while ahead out already.

"So chaotic." Jisung laughed, Minho sighed. When he looked at his husband, his face calmed into a smile. Jisung blushed at the change of expression, looking away.

There were two different kinds of mood out that morning, one so chaotic the neighborhood will wake up to while the other's atmosphere looks like a pink chroma key background you'll see in romance dramas.

What a crazy morning people might wake up to, they'll be fine.
****

Pls! At least just pick. This will decide on the ending: 1 or 2?

(If someone picked the number you want to pick, comment it under their comment just so it's easier to count, thanks' lots!)

I'm glad you're the sperm who won.<3