16

Felix looked at the man next to him, eyes slowly widening and mouth slightly open as he suddenly exhaled, looking like his brain isn't working one bit.

Felix dug his nails in his palm, close, as he gulped. Why is he surprised? He was just brave when he reminded Hyunjin of the offer.

Hyunjin was just waiting before, now pulling up his sleeves with one hand, eyes not leaving Felix. His white button shirt covering some parts his skin is really doing something to Felix..

By the art in front of him, Felix felt his nails slowly separating from the skin they dug into, feeling itchy for something else.

Felix stood up, almost sitting back down because of his knees buckling but he stood back up and in front of Hyunjin. Fingers scissoring the collar as his palm sat flat on the fabric, feeling the fabric with his fingers as it played with the collar alone.

"This is unfair, you're unfair.." Felix didn't look at Hyunjin, he didn't want to, couldn't. There was something about the way he was looked at alone that makes it even more difficult to utter a word out most of the times.

"Felix.." Aside from the mention of his name, the said boy felt goosebumps when he realized what the sudden warmth is that's felt around the back of his thigh, leaning him forward by the thigh..

His breath hitched, hands holding onto the collar that's now becoming wrinkly.

"Felix.." The way his name was said by Hyunjin had him blanked out, the hand around the back of his thigh wasn't helping, nor is the rolled sleeves and peek of his top unbuttoned shirt!

"FELIX!"

At the sudden slap on his thigh, Felix's mind and eyes cleared open, looking around himself and rushing off the position he was in.

"What the fuck happened?!" Felix looked at the man in front of him, looking exactly like what happened in his head, was the tease real?

"How should I know why you were sitting on my lap with your legs on either side of my legs, your hand grabbing my collar-"

"ENOUGH! I don't need to know more." Felix stared with wide eyes at everything but Hyunjin, suddenly hearing a creak, he looked at Hyunjin who's sitting back with his arms folded.

Amused, the older smirked at the way Felix is blushing from either the embarrassment or whatever it is that got him all red.

"The fuck you looking at like that for?" Hyunjin sighed in disappointment at the cursing question.

"When will you watch your language?"

"The fuck you care for, and get yourself together you're getting too comfortable!" Felix scolded himself in his mind when he almost stuttered, pointing at the man after his comment.  

"Am I not allowed to get comfortable in my employee's house?"

"I'm just kidding, I'll get going. Send my compliments to your mom." Hyunjin spoke again before Felix threw something (words..or just that?) at him.

Hyunjin felt like chuckling just from the face the younger was pulling at but smiled to himself instead, getting his suit jacket off the armrest and holding it on his arm.

Felix just stood there, trying to surpass the embarrassment from a few minutes ago and was later "forced" to guide him out of the house but just cursed the man out instead, laughing to himself for that.

The door closed at a *CLICK* to show that he had left, leaving him alone to just bored his time away and went downstairs to get into more comfortable clothing before crawling upstairs as he hears a *CLICK* from the door once again, sprinting back up faster as he yells.

"MA-" He stops in his tracks as he sees his mom

"What the hell are you doing back here?!" And Hyunjin being tightly arm in arms with Felix's mom, looking kind of uncomfortable.

"Felix!" The mom shot him a glare to which he zipped his mouth to, looking in between the two once again.

"Why are you two so close!" Felix whined, running to the two and pulling them away, yelling to get away from his mom, but despite his mom being the only one holding onto Hyunjin he still can't seem to separate them.

Looking at his mom with such sad eyes, Felix tried signaling something only to be slapped on the head, whining at it and holding onto the ache.

"That's for not telling me your friend had came over." Mrs.lee walked to the living room with Hyunjin after taking their shoes off.

"Friend who- how did you even come across him??" Felix went to the kitchen to get something for the "guest" as his mother asked him to.

"I saw him coming out of our house and his car is parked by our curb, what an expensive looking car.." The mom nodded at Hyunjin, at the mention of the car, Hyunjin just smiling in confusion (of the whole situation).

"How long have you and Felix been friend?" Now he's even more confused and just as he was about to ask what she meant by that, Felix came in like a flash, setting the snacks down and spilling the drinks..

"W-we've been talking then and there." Felix cleaned up the mess quickly.

"Why are you stuttering, don't lie."

"I can't cuss." Felix stood up properly, as if to say you told me so.

"You're bad at lying." The mom was about to ask Hyunjin, in the split second of that happening Hyunjin saw the pleading eyes of Felix before his focus went to the mom, being asked the same question.

He just signed to himself, trying not to show anything.

"Just the last two months ago." He answered, surprising Felix who smiled so brightly and bro-side hugged him (e.g. with his arm around his shoulder) while the other tried getting away from the touch. The mom was also getting more worked up about the new friendship and setting out many questions!

Let's just say it was long late before the older was able to leave the house of many questions being asked. Leaving, also with new information about Felix he didn't want to know about.
****