9

Turning around, Felix saw his boss coming out of his hidden room. Moving his head and peeking around, he tried to see what's inside, ignoring what his boss said.

"Hey, what's in there?" But before he could even see anything, the door closed.

"But you know, it was so cool how it didn't even make any noise when you came out!"

Just as Felix had, Hyunjin is ignoring him too, grabbing his coffee cup and other things on his desk as he walks up to the door. Felix got up, taking his cup too and walking up to the older.

"Hey, do you keep a trash can around?" Felix looked around, not seeing anything

"Why, what's with your beverage?" Hyunjin eyed the coffee, handing the files to Felix, well more like pressing it on his chest to which Felix held it without realizing.

"Oi! It's bitter, just coffee and milk." Felix made a disguested look at his coffee.

"Just put sugar in it, you can find it on the coffee table, I'm sure you remember where it is. Come to the third floor afterwards." Hyunjin finished, tapping the file's sticky note that's in Felix's arms before walking out of the door as Felix stayed behind, to try the advice.
_____

Walking out of the elevator, Felix looked around the spacious room, kind of in awe since he's still getting used to this big building and everything else. Rather than looking for his boss, he went to check the spaces around and see what's there or not.

Files still in hand, head bowing to people he doesn't know who bow back to him first. Felix walked around longer before going to look for his boss.

I just realized I never bowed to him....

Sucks for him, ha!

"Hey!" Someone approached Felix, bowing to which Felix bowed back.

"Yeah?"

"Are you looking for something?"

"Oh, was I that easy to read?"

"Sort of? You were looking all over the place."

"Right! I was checking it out. I'm new."

"I see, and your name?"

"Felix."

"I'm Dae"

"....."

"Yes?"

"As in--"

"It means greatness."

And for the next 10 minutes the two were talking, Dae seem to have forgotten what he approached the man for.

Being shocked at first at the others deep voice, he didn't show it nor did he ask but was in awe.

As Felix's eyes traveled around and to the files in his hand with the sticky note on it he just realized something.

"Oh! Right, totally went yeet out of my mind. Do you know where Hyunjin is?"

Yeet..? His Korean is good though!

"The boss?"

"Yeah." Felix wanted to roll his eyes, for some reasons, since he's somehow not having the greatest relationship with Hyunjin.

"What are you to him?"

"His assistant."

"Why?" Felix asked

"You don't seem to have a tablet on you?"

"Tabl---oh shoot! I forgot!"

"No wonder, well don't worry I'll take you to him. He's shooting at the moment."

"Shooting?"

"Yeah, well sort of."

The two walked and around a wall where in there were all sort of lighting equipment, cameras and a lot of other people around this big white screen that no one is on.

"Dae! You're just in time, the boss is about to get done with changing. We need you to fix the lights."

"What's it for this?"

"We were going with street walk fashion."

"Okay." As the woman walked away, Dae looked to Felix who looks confused.

"Isn't this..are we in the same building? Company?"

Laughing softly, Dae nodded his head.

"Yes it is, ever since realizing that no one will not stop looking at him and even trip he when walks past, he thought that why don't he turn one area of his building to this." Dae finished, his hands moving to a side as if presenting the room.

"The exaggeration." And once again, he wishes to roll his eyes

"Haha, not really. We do have other models of course but he's a big hit. Though, he's busy most of the times so he doesn't always shoot."

And just in time a door clicked and opened, walking out of it was no other than Hyunjin.

A phone in hand, he has his outfit on already with a mask and hat as if trying not to be seen in a crowd.

His hair dyed red that can be washed off in the next few hours. His outfit making eyes go straight to his arms that one can drool over for.

A sleeveless T-Shirt doing the job for that, distressed jeans ripped at the knee and a Bottega Veneta cross body bag along with some jewelry.

"Is there anything you don't look good in?" The director laughed causing everyone to snap out of the stares they were giving.

Felix shook his head before looking at his file, sucking in his bottom lip.

WHAT. THE. HELL.?!?!?!?!?

"You know, next time let's collab with a business who makes trash bags."

Not saying anything, Hyunjin just stared at the director as he went to his spot. Getting ready as the make up artist fixed him up lightly.

"I'm just saying, anything you wear will look great on you. Yes, even a trash bag."

Laughing at his own idea. The director directed everyone and told them to go to their places. Felix stood frozen and stiff, not knowing what to do.

Looking around, he saw a chair and went to sit there instead.
.
.
.
.
"Okay, good job everyone. 15 minute break and we're back!" Everyone cheered at the directors voice. Going to their break.

Taking the mask and hat off Hyunjin put it on something near so that he can come back to it later.

Looking around for a certain someone he couldn't find but went to a chair that had a file on and a sticky note of his own handwriting.

Picking up the file and putting it back down, Hyunjin didn't see Felix anywhere.

"Dae." Hyunjin called out, stopping the man who's in the middle of eating his snack.

"Yes, boss?"

"Where's Felix?"

Just after the question was asked, Dae looked around too and found no one who goes by the name Felix.

Shrugging, he said he doesn't know and was then free to enjoy his break.
****

Reminder: Drink water. 

Good job even if you haven't done anything today. <3